THE GENTLE PRINCE

Start from the beginning

"I can't give an explanation to my bodyguard but I can explain my side to my girlfriend."

Jeongyeon quickly looked at him with her clueless face and she found him smirking at her. "What do you mean?"

"If you are asking for my explanation I can give it to you but not to Kyung."

"Omo! I am not your girlfriend," she reacted getting his hint to what he wants to imply.

"Then I am not going to explain. Simple," Jimin said with a smile... Jeongyeon frowned, 'the typical prince' she thought.

"Arasseo, keep it to yourself. Anyway, I don't care really," she acted sassy though deep inside she wanted an explanation.

Jimin smiled shaking his head upon remembering how problematic she was as she kept on checking her phone that morning. He knew, she was waiting for his reply. Also he had seen her phone from last night. She doesn't have a passcode so upon swiping up the screen he saw their DM box. Seeing that, a part of him wanted to give in, he was almost close to replying to her but he controlled himself.

"Why are you smiling?" she asked him, her tone is disappointed and her face is still frowning. Jeongyeon feels that she deserves an explanation. She waited for a reply but not getting one was so frustrating.

"You did it to me first. It took you three days to reply to me," Jimin said.

"So revenge huh? But at least I explained my side."

"You are interesting..." Jimin said narrowing his eyes on her as he adjusts himself on his seat... "You just met me, right? In person? But awhile ago, how did you recognize me even with my mask on? Is that what you call a girlfriend's instinct?"

"Huh?" Jeongyeon almost roll her eyes but confusion takes over  'Where is this going?' The Prince then continued, "You cried and hugged me with such longingness, what do you call that? A girlfriend missing her boyfriend?"

Jeongyeon felt uneasy again and Jimin noticed as he watches her fingers fidgeting the steering wheel but then he kept going, "You don't know me yet since you just met me now but why didn't you hesitate to join me? Is that what you call a girlfriend trusting her boyfriend? Lastly, you said you are not my girlfriend and you're like pushing me to give you an explanation, tell me, what is our real score? You aren't my girlfriend according to you but you are acting like one..." he paused with curious face but he smirked after as he continues, "Anyway, I wouldn't mind if we make it real."

Jeongyeon felt a thump on her heart

Jeongyeon felt a thump on her heart. She couldn't focus on the road as her Master's queries bug her and his last remark is just too much to handle but she gathered all her guts to talk, "Is that how you really are? You assume things?"

"As if you still don’t know me," the Prince sighs making Jeongyeon look at him... "Eyes on the road please," he reminded her and Jeongyeon shifts back her sight on the road as he continued talking, "For sure Kyung told you about me. If you don't want me to assume things here, then answer my questions one by one."