Minoru Mineta x Kirishima's sibling! Non-binary! Reader

(I will add more LGBTQ+)
SHORT
Prompt: Thank You For A Chance
Age: 16
Quirk: Hardening
User can harden any part of their body or their whole body.

I followed everyone as we checked out the rooms. I, like usual, made sure Mineta wasn't being too bad. I would smack his head and pick him up by the collar. I didn't hit him too hard. Just enough so he backed off. We finally got to Mineta's room.

"Come on in, girls. I'll show you something amazing." I lightly smacked his head since he clearly had his pants on.

"Shut up, you idiot." A part of me wanted to see his room, but not right now. Eijiro pulled me towards him a bit.

"Stay away from the girls and my sibling, Mineta." Eijiro said and we moved on to the next floor.

"Isn't (Y/N) a girl?" Mineta said.

"(Y/N) doesn't have a preferred gender. Their pronouns are they and them."

Later that night...

I snook into the boys floor and knocked on Mineta's door. He answered and looked up at me surprised.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I-I wanna see your room. I didn't get a chance to see you and I'm curious." I said.

"What about Kirishima? Won't he be worried?"

"He doesn't need to know. Besides, he's asleep." Mineta blushed a bit.

"Uh sure." He stepped aside and let me in. It looked so decent that my mouth hung open.

"Sorry to say, I didn't expect this from your room. But it looks nice." Then I saw the book on his shelf and walked towards the shelf. There was a desk with a computer under it. He had by favorite book series! "You read (F/B/S) (favorite book series), too?!" I exclaimed.

"Quiet down a bit, but yes. I like that book series. I'm waiting for the next book to come out."

"Aww man. I don't even have the books in my room. I usually go to the library to read it."

"You can borrow the books if you want." I looked back at the shelf and saw hard covered books. "People think that just because I'm a pervert mean I'm not smart. But I sometimes study in my spare time." After talking and exploring a bit, I got sleepy and yawned. "You can go to bed now. I'll see you tomorrow, anyway." I nodded and got off of his bed. I was about to leave.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" I ran up to Mineta and kissed his forehead. "I decided on giving you a kiss on the forehead but almost forgot. See you tomorrow, Mineta! Love ya!" I ran out and to my own dorm.

"Love you, too- wait, what?!"