Koji Koda x Female! Reader

Prompt: How cute
Age: 15
Quirk: Phantom
The user can make their body or separate parts of their body into a ghost like figure.

I pushed through the crowd to get to my family. I saw them on TV. Dead. I ran under the caution tape and to their bodies. "Nee-San? Oni-Chan? Mama? Papa?"

"Kid, you can't go to the bodies." A policewoman walked up to me and brought me to the back of the crowd. I just cried and ran into a park.

"Hey, a-are you o-ok?" I saw a boy who looked like he had a mountain for a head. I took his outstretched hand and stood up. He looked around my age. I wiped my tears away.

"No, not really. My family is dead."

"Oh. We can play if you want." I nodded and we played tag until he left. For the next few days, he started visiting more often. Until we got farther and farther away. Soon, he stopped visiting. That was years ago. Right now, I'm 17. A friend was able to enroll me into UA and now I was in Class 1C in the third year. Sadly, my friend got into Class 1A. I still saw her at lunch, though. The bell rang signaling lunchtime. We all got up and I met up with Momo. We sat with the other girls and talked. I left to go to the bathroom and ran into someone.

"Hey! Watch it!" I said sourly. I looked up and saw a boy that looked like he had a mountain for a head. "Mountain Head..." I mumbled as I got up. He signed something with his hands. "I don't understand what you're trying to say." I knew he was as saying sorry. Then he said 'Yes you do. Your older sister was deaf.' I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him down to my height. "How do you know my family." 

"I-I knew you when we were kids. You said that your family was dead so I offered to play with you. We eventually stopped seeing each other." I pulled him closer, our faces centimeters apart. I smirked and let him go. His face was red.

"How cute." I went to the bathroom and went back to lunch.

"Where were you, (L/N)-San?" Uraraka asked.

"I ran into someone." I glanced over at Koda and winked. He noticed and looked away blushing. The girls followed my gaze and freaked out.

"Koda?" Mina said and I nodded. "You ran into Koda? Why is he blushing? What are the details? Spill!"

"Okay! I knew Koda when I was a little girl and I gained a crush on him without noticing. I wanna tell him since he remembers me but I don't know what to say."

"We'll help you!" Mina says.

A few days later...

This was it. The day I confess to Koda. I followed him to the park so I entered and started walking a few minutes after he arrived. I sat down on a bench and waited u tip we crossed paths. I was just drawing when a squirrel jumped onto the bench and sat on my lap. I put my drawing stuff away and pet the squirrel.

"Where did you come from?" I asked the squirrel. I didn't expect an answer. I looked up from the squirrel and saw Koda peeking out. The squirrel ran off and I walked towards Koda. "Hey." He jumped a bit and faced me. "I wanna talk to you." He nodded and I took a deep breath. "I actually have a crush on you, Koda. I did since we were little." He encased me in a gentle hug with a small blush on his cheeks.

"I have a crush on you, too." I kissed his cheek making him blush a bit harder.

"How cute."