Stain x Female! Youtuber! Reader

Prompt: You'll Be My Shelter And I'll be Your Protection
Age: 26
Quirk: Temperature
The user can change the temperature in any room, but they will feel the opposite of the temperature. If they made the temperature hotter, the user will feel colder.

I was in my room playing Minecraft for a YouTube live. I was just playing Minecraft Would You Rather with my best friends. I had the window open because it was the middle of a hot summer. I just had a (F/C) tank top on with (2/F/C) shorts.

"Would you rather, fight 10 normal zombies with iron armor, or fight 2 giant zombies with diamond armor?" I said. "(BFF/N), you first."

"I don't know, dude." (F/N) said while laughing.

"Bro, you gotta choose!" (2/BFF/N) said. "I'll have to go with 10 zombies. I can't do giants." They went to the blue side.

"Coward!" (F/N) yelled and went to the red side with the giants. I joined them. (BFF/N) went with (2/BFF/N). "Let's see!" The zombies spawned right when someone fell into my room through the window.

"Oh my gosh..." I said as I looked back and saw an injured Stain. Yes, THE hero killer Stain was in my room.

"(Y/N), you good?" (F/N) said. I walked to Stain slowly. Not wanting to get hurt. He was panting and there was a huge gash in his right arm. He suddenly looked up at me, making me flinch. I glanced back at my computer screen and Stain noticed. He walked to the seat and kneeled next to it to see I was live. The comments were blowing up with the concern that Stain was in my room.

"Oh my gosh!" (2/BFF/N) yelled. "(Y/N), are you ok?" She/he said. "At least say you're okay!" I sat in the seat.

"I'm fine." Stain turned off my camera and microphone then faced me.

"(Y/N)?" (BFF/N) said. "(Y/N)! Turn on your camera and mic! We need to see if you're okay!" I reached my hand to the mic but Stain slapped my hand away. He picked me up bridal style. Damn, he was tall.

"(Y/N), huh? That's a pretty name." His voice was somewhat deep and raspy.

"Uh... thanks?" I said. He sat me down on my bed and leaned into me, his hands on either side of me and rested on my bed. "W-what are you doing?"

"I'm running away from the police and fell into your room. I like it here so... how about a deal? You'll be my shelter, and I'll be your protection. I'll be staying in your house and I'll protect you and any other family members. Is there anyone else here?" I shook my head.

"Everyone in my family is dead. It's just me." He pinched my chin and made me look up at him. He slightly leaned in. I could hear my friends screaming my name and if I was okay but I didn't mind it much.

"Where can I stay?" He asked.

"There's another room. It's empty so you can take it. It just down the hall to the right." He kissed my nose.

"Thanks, sweetie." He walked out of my room and to where I directed the room was. I went back to my computer and turned on my mic and camera.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?!" (BFF/N) yelled.

"I'm okay. I didn't call the cops because he said he would kill me. He already left. Anyways,
let's continue."

BONUS

I sat in the living room watching my favorite kids show. Chizome (Stain) walked down the stairs and leaned over the couch.

"Isn't that for kids?" He said and sat down next to me.

"I like it." He chuckled and made me face him.

"You're so childish." He kissed me and I kissed back. My frickin' first kiss was stolen by a villain.  He pulled away and I pouted. "You really are childish."

"No, I'm not." He just kissed my nose.

"I still think you're childish."