Mezo Shoji x Male! Villain! Reader

Prompt: Visit to UA
Age: 15
Quirk: Metal Manipulation
User can manipulate any kind of metal in any way the want. Like turn it into a liquid, harden the metal to make shapes, make statues of the metal, and make pictures.
⚠️ Warning ⚠️: slight sexual themes

I was a visitor at UA so I decided to come. I have me been rejected but I was so close to entering UA. I tried to get into the League of Villains but I didn't have what they were looking for so I started working alone. I made the news know my name. (Y/N) (L/N). When people here that name, they immediately think of a boy with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. I entered Class 1A, a class I would be helping.

"Class, this is (F/N) (fake name) (F/L/N) (fake last name). He will be sparring you today to help improve your Quirks." Eraserhead said.

"But they're our age!" A boy with spiky blonde hair said.

"So? What if I am your age? Does that mean you can't fight me?" I said.

"Well-"

"Exactly. I can still fight you and your classmates just like you spar with each other. So you have no problems, right?"

"I'm just saying we should spar with someone older than us to improve."

"Then I won't go easy."

Later...

After fighting a the kids, sparring was over. I changed in the men's locker room with everyone else. They quickly finished but I stayed in to text a friend.

Me: Hi, Stainy.~
Blood Boi: Don't call me that. It's weird.
Me: Then you prefer I call you Chizome?
Blood Boi: No.
Me: Akaguro?
Blood Boi: No.
Me: Blood Boi?
Blood Boi: No! Just call me Stain.
Me: Fine. You're no fun.
Blood Boi: What do you want, anyway?
Me: Just wanted to text a long time friend.

I heard the door open.

Me: I got to go. Bye!

I turned around and looked up. I saw the boy with pale grey hair and six arms.

"Mr. Aizawa was looking for you. Let's go." He said and took my hand. I shoved my phone into my pocket and we walked hand in hand to the classroom. It was awkward to see everyone staring at us. He let go of my hand and sat down in his seat.

"There you are." Aizawa said. "We decided to let you stay for a while, about a month."

A few weeks later...

I stayed on the fifth floor of the class dorms. I would usually hand out with Midoriya, Tsu, Jiro, Shoji, Aoyama, Tokoyami, Koda, Sato, and Sero. Today, I was hanging out with Shoji, Tokoyami, and Ojiro at the park late at night. We were just eating, laughing, and three of us were on the swings. Shoji don't mind standing.

"Y'know, Shoji. You've been standing for an awfully long time. Why don't you take my swing?" I got up and off of my swing.

"No, you take it." He insisted

"Take the swing." I said in the way that said 'if you don't do it, I'll make you' so he did sit down. A little while later, Tokoyami and Ojiro went back to the dorms. I leaned on a nearby tree and Shoji actually pinned me to the tree. His right hand on the tree and his left on my hips. I had to look up at him because he was hella tall. "Sh-Shoji?" He put his knee where my... 'thing' was and rubbed it. He pulled down his mask with one of his hands and kissed me. At first, it was nice and sweet until he got rough. He pulled away a bit to catch his breath. "Shoji..."

"Yes?"

"Let's just go back to the dorms. It's almost 8 and it's too public here." He nodded and we went home.

Years later... (25)

I sat in an alleyway near a restaurant. I was waiting for Himiko Toga. We had become friends and she would always talk about Izuku Midoriya. I don't know why the name sounded so familiar but I shrugged it off. I heard footsteps and stood up with my eyes closed.

"It's good to see you're here, Toga. You said you had a gift... for... me..." I looked in the direction of the footsteps and saw the pro hero, Tentacole. He has Toga in cuffs next to him. "Toga!" I said worried. She had her head down in shame.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)-San. He said he would shorten my time in prison if I told him were we met up. You know I can't go to prison for so long."

"It's alright, Toga." I said. "I understand. Now, you, Tentacole." I clearly remember who he is. "Or should I say... Mezo Shoji?" He seemed to tense up at the use of his real name.

"(F-F/N)?" I chuckled. "It can't really be you. You're not a villain. Besides, Toga called you (Y/N)."

"My real name is (Y/N) (L/N). I went to UA High to visit. I only stayed there for a month. I know what we did in the park. I remember. I remember who we were with." Toga was taken away by another hero, Red Riot. Shoji walked up to me.

"Then tell me what we did and who we were with." He said.

"We were with Fumikage Tokoyami, or Tsukuyomi, and Mashirao Ojiro, or Tailman. We kissed at the park. You pinned me against a tree after I offered you the swing and after Tokoyami and Ojiro left back to the dorms. We had to stop because it was out in public and it was almost 8." He cupped my cheek and pulled down his mask with one of his arms and kissed me. Luckily, we were alone. We heard sirens so we pulled away. He pulled up his mask. "I'll see you another day, Mezo Shoji." I bowed deeply and used metal to go on top of the buildings. I saw police cars coming and a policeman walked up to Shoji.

"Where is (Y/N) (L/N)?" The policeman asked.

"He got away. I apologize." Shoji said bowing.

"It's alright, Tentacole." The policeman walked away and Shoji looked up to me. I made a small metal platform and floated down to him. I gave him my number and address.

"I'll see you tonight. I'm expecting you at 10." He nodded and I floated to the top of the building, then jumped from building to building to my hideout.