S1 E25 : They are Back

A/N: I don't know if the plotline is going well or not, because I am not getting positive reviews. But It's not about positive or negative. I am worried about your minds which remains closed. I want you to point out what is going wrong. I am a bit insecure and I want you to open up, Please!

24.

As Maya entered her apartment, she just reminisced doctor's last news,

" You have a sperm donor ready for you in Rishikesh. We will calculate your dates and inject the sperms if you aren't pregnant already."

She smiled for herself as she thought about the news. It brought jitters and what not? She had to wait only for a few days until a life starts growing and what not! Or maybe she didn't know whether one was growing inside her. She needed to wait for a few days to get a clear cut clarity.

Tying her hair into a messy bun, the olive green dress gifted by Rudra indeed looked charming on her!

Arranging a few things here and there which Vikram had messed up, she engaged herself in some heavy work. Gathering a few files and reading across them, she sorted them into different boxes. Sweating down, she sat on the bed and tried to calm her breath. Her body was weak but she had to fight it.

Her calf muscles weakened when she was arranging her disoriented cupboard. All the memories were there before her eyes! The red shawl which was given by Rudra during their wedding caught her eyes...

Her eyes glistened before she opened them and spread them across her shoulder. It didn't go with the olive green dress but the emotion behind the red shawl matched her emotion and that was enough for her.

Moving to her balcony, she just rekindled the feeling of standing in the free breeze. The hairs swayed and the red shawl just clung to her body. The free breeze made her calm and quiet.

She remarked," When the opposite emotions move in the same direction, they neither nullify nor win, they just float without their future endeavours."

"Rudra can play to an extent he wants and I will not stop it until he proves harmful for the chance I am going to take!" Maya said with determination.

****

"Yes! Just tell her like that and wait there! She will come by herself when she gets the news. It's just a calculation of few days!" Rudra was speaking on his phone placed close to his ears with his left hand while the fingers of his right hand held a pencil.

A pencil which was scribbling in different boxes. He was solving a sudoku puzzle which was published in the fresh newspaper he had received this morning.

Finishing the call, he looked at Anaya who was looking at him suspiciously and with the knit of her eyebrows, he knew that Annaya had heard a bit of it.

He knew that Ananya had changed sides with Maya. She thought from a woman's path and he thought from a brother's love. His heart couldn't deny the fact that he loved Maya than anything else and he was ready to start a life with her. But his mind retorted him to play with her for a few days until everything falls into place.

***

Her hearing sense was one of the exceptional qualities she had! Her senses got activated according to the shoe steps that approached downstairs. No one was allowed to enter and no one could. Wasn't the door locked? Closing the drawer which had 'their' memories, she was stepping downstairs slowly. She saw the most unexpected guy! Were they double dating or doubles in a single place?