S1 E24 : The Fear yet Untangled Hope

A/ N:- Thank you for all the votes and comments on the previous chapter. I hope to read more from you.

23.

Maya's face had been the same way how Rudra expected and wanted it to be. Lost, Sad and Depressed.

Picking her luggage herself, she walked upstairs. She walked past Rudra's room and she recollected all their memories. Rudra and Ananya read that she was lost yet she wasn't going to give up. Rudra knew that he was putting Ananya's life into danger by taking the wrong decision but he had no choice! It was cheap but it was meant to hit her hard..

They both sighed as they heard the sounds of the door opening and closing. After a sigh, Ananya turned towards Rudra and was about to initiate a conversation but she heard a few claps that came from behind.

As they turned behind, they saw Maya stretching her hands on the railing with an expression that was mixed.

She remarked," Mr Rudra Roy, for the guilt of kissing me, you proposed Ananya and what did you do in the end? A few days back, you finished your 'beyhadh' Pyaar, passion and anger on me! A few months have passed, yet you didn't understand me Rudra! Congratulations Ananya. I hope to meet your husband soon! "

Maya smirked and walked to her room. Rudra didn't expect his plan to backfire. He wanted to show that he married Ananya to teach her a lesson maybe. But nothing happened. A television serial type drama didn't happen at that happen and won't happen in that house.

He smiled a bit and he heard a question from his Anu...

"How long Rudra? How long will this façade go on when you can't hate her?"

He explained," Anu, it will not go for too long. I know that she has finished everything but I can't just forget Rishi. Maybe I need Maya for that!  I can give her a chance again but I don't think I am sure of it."

Anu just nodded. She couldn't understand Rudra.

"Anu...." They heard a voice and a smile bloomed on Rudra's and Ananya's face hearing it.

NITHIN MENEN

NITHIN MENEN

He went next to Ananya and side-hugged her. He was the same person who had lead Maya to Rudra and MJ as per Rudra to finish the game. He was the same person whom Maya knew as a traitor and a helper, whose side was unknown to Rudra.

"Maya came?" He asked seeing their frown through their smile while Rudra sighed and nodded.

"Let's go?" Nithin asked Ananya while she looked at Rudra. He asked chiding Ananya," Why are you looking at me? You both go and enjoy your night. I can manage Maya."

~~~~

As they entered an apartment which had photos of Nithin and his family, he spoke holding her shoulders," Welcome to Home Sweet Home Mrs. Menen."