S1 E12 : The Painless Crossover

Note:- Thank you for the views, votes and comments. I am so happy. I will do my best in writing and I request your constant support as I pen my updates.

Alert:- Long update ahead. Do read the chapter before if you haven't seen their first meet.

**

Everything was against MJ now except the fact was Rishi was killed

Everything was against MJ now except the fact was Rishi was killed. Everything was right including Maya's baby.. Her fear, her dark nature, everything made sense. Her taints of the past was my responsibility. I had promised her before I knew she was Rishi's murderer..

"The taints of the past.. "
"are my responsibility.." I still remember how I had completed  her sentence.

I fell a pang in my heart. I was ready to accept anything but MJ's baby in Maya's... I couldn't even imagine it and then the accident? She was missing! Where was she? How did it start? Who was wrong? Was Maya wrong or MJ?

It was definitely MJ's fault..

I needed to get to Ma as soon as possible or Diya. Ask them. Ma is living according to her life. Maya was behind her freedom fight and I am thankful yet it was a trap! Now there is nothing left to hide! Everything must come out!

So many questions haunted me and I needed answers to all my questions. My head was spinning. Courtesy: Lack of sleep and hunger. My body is sinking heavily and I can't hold those memories longer.

I need to stand under the water.. Maybe water would help me out! I terribly need a coffee. I need so many things. I am confusef. The anxiety and stress which is pumping into me isn’t helping me. I didnt want to imagine anything that happened to her! It would make me weak and destroy me!

Unbuttoning my shirt partially, I allowed the air to get into my body.. I felt so suffocated even when it was too spacious. Rubbing my ears, I looked down..

I was trying to get everything out and was to move for a bath but I heard Anu asking me," Why would you trust her again Rudra?"

She continued when I didn't answer," Couldn't this be a play between Rajiv and Maya?"

"Doesn't everything match?" I asked looking at her with my eyes which were narrowed at her questions.. Maybe, she had so many doubts but I was sure that MJ is behind everything! EVERY SINGLE THING!

I questioned her," You were the one who heard everything? Why do you want to retort the facts?"

I continued as I asked her," Why is there any need to lie about these things? Why would she lie about her foetus? I knew what she was. I know how she was!"

He spoke in a soft tone," At least partially! And she even refused to get..." he left it trailing as it was about their intimate moments and she wouldn't want to know about them as if I was comfortable sharing the only moments we had. Those moments! Those magic.. Maybe her actions were what kept me rationalising that MJ had a major role in her past! Not only MJ but my whole family!