Note

For those who do not know the story, here is a short summary.

****

Beyhadh 2

Maya Jaisingh, one of the best international authors sets off to take her revenge for whatever had happened 10 years back. At present, she has a manager named Rajiv and her mom aside her who doesn't know what happened as she is suffering from amnesia since that fateful day.

The main person responsible for her dark nature, the antagonist is  Mrityunjay Roy who is one of the finest publishers in Mumbai. His class, love for family had and is still occupying the tabloids. But as a person as two sides, his second side is known to everyone except his younger son Rishi and the world.

He isnt alone in what he does as he always have a group of accomplices behind him. His group involves Antara (wife, a drug-addict and a woman who lives with him because of the 'Roy' surname), Diya(best friend of Antara, extra-marital relation of MJ, gynecologist) , Amir (his best friend), Jogi(his trustee and Sudhir(friend).

As she tricks MJ's son Rudra to get her book published, a place if earned in RuAn( a collaboration of Rudra and his best friend Ananya) for her. As Rishi is awestruck by her beauty and her kindness of hers after saving him from drowning (which happened to be a plan by Maya), he falls in love with her as per Maya's fake plan. 

As a following turns of events come up, Rishi is killed by Maya by making him cut his own wrist as the resemblance of an event what happened 10 years back. As Rudra falls into grief, Maya supports him because of her guilt of killing an innocent boy but she too has her reason. As a few days passes, Maya uses her mind tricks to trap Rudra and kill him in Rishikesh.

But after a twist of events, Rudra's love is exposed to Maya and she also couldn't kill him. Coutesy: His pure innocence and true love when he gave his life to save hers when she had forcefully pushed him into the water to kill him.

When she realised her live and it was deviating her, she tried to run away only to be stopped by Rudra to whom she had confessed her love when he was unconcious. When Rudra confessed, Maya also confesses her love leading to their marriage bound by promises.

As Maya makes her official entry into the Roy Mansion, the past is revealed of how each member of Roy Family tortured her and gave birth to a ferocious Manvi Singh who is now Maya Jaisingh. 

Even when their love life goes strongly, she manages to outwit Diya, the gynecologist who tricked her. As Antara takes a step to live away according to Maya's words, she creates account in dating site. It creates a huge havoc which makes her a slut in front of everyone thus tarnishing the name she had which was Maya's aim.

As Holi festival approaches, Rudra gets to know that Maya is behind Rishi's murder by Rishi's video in which he had confessed his love for Maya. MJ and Maya faces each other and shoots each other.

After three days, Vikram who is supposedly/allegedly her first husband enters her life. Maya is seen to have a short-term memory loss after the bullet she had received.

As the story is revealed, it turns out that Vikram was the one who saved her before 10 years and took care of her when she was in coma for a few years following the tragic past.

When she woke up from coma, Vikram trained her and helped her and made her acquainted with Gita. Soon enough, he marries her and as a gift, he gave her a new identity along with proofs. Maya decieved him on their first night and fled away with her identity proofs.

As Rudra spots Maya, he is unable to get to her as someone beats him up who turns out to be Vikram in disguise. She meets Rajiv but as she doesn't remember him, she is confused when he asks her of what happened.

Rajiv dies by Vikram's hand revealing Vikram's possessive nature instead of revealing what had happened. She tried to kill Vikram but he counteracts it. As her mother who is tied up is revealed, he too restricts their conversation to a minimum when Nandini events that she doesn't know him.

Nandini cuts her wrist as she is frustrated with Vikram's torures and that helps Maya to regain her memory due to the same incident which is being traced back to Rishi's. As she remembers everything, her revenge saga is re-started and she makes a decision to destroy all of them. 

*****

It has been months since Beyhadh 2 had ended abruptly! How I wish it was on- air and had been given a proper ending! It has been so many months since people have been missing Maya, Rudra and not to forget MJ. The madness, the revenge, the obsession never ends and it will never!

Never? Lets see what will happen through my fan fiction and how I will end this saga of revenge from my point of view!

This is my version of how Beyhadh 2 would have ended. This is purely a fan fiction and my first story in my account. I would love to have your support and comments in this journey. The story is written in English rather than using Hindi because I am not an expert in Hindi.

The coming version is a re-edited version which is starting from 21st of February. It will only contain a few changes so don't expect big. Take Care and Stay Safe!

This is the third and final re-edited version of Beyhadh 2

****