S1 E09 The Instigation

A/N:- Just a question! Should I make a change in the word limit or something?

*****

Maya shouted," I didn't want him to die! There was another plan to trap him!"

Vikram looked at her and she kept on rubbing her temple while looking down. Composing herself a bit, she scooted closely and held his hands in her. With that, he looked at her face and she asked," What did you do to Sudhir?"

 With that, he looked at her face and she asked," What did you do to Sudhir?"

*Flashback* (At the Hospital )

VIKRAM

Entering the ICU where Sudhir was lying down, I lowered my mask and took a look at him. With the two electrical leads attached to the chest and one on his wrist, I swapped my head towards the ECG which was displaying on the machine..

It was going to be quite stable.. But not Anymore..

Taking a small tube from my inner grey scrub suit pocket, I just shook it and looked for a syringe nearby. Picking a syringe from the nearby silver drawer, I inserted the needle of the syringe to my tube through the soft rubber.

Pulling the plunger up, the liquid gushed and I didn't take my eyes off him until the plunger couldn’t be pulled anymore.

Disposing the empty tube and syringe into the dustbin, I looked at Sudhir who lay eith his beating heart under a breathing mask.

I spoke to his face," You are very lucky Sudhir because you are the first one who got to taste my revenge for spoiling my girlfriend!"

Saying that I inserted the tube into the IV set and pushed the plunger downward. The applied force pushed the liquid into his veins and he could see Sudhir stirring making me smile. When I heard someone approaching, I put my mask back on and pretended to check his vitals.. As the file was given to me, I read the file which gave me immense joy! GO TO ..... SUDHIR! 

Flashback Ends

As soon as he completed, Maya sighed before removing his spectacles. They were in their room as Vikram wasn't comfortable in front of Nilanjana Roy.. He knew that she came to help Maya but she couldn't be trusted.

She could change his princess' mind. Well, how did he see her? A few hours before Rudra's arrival, Maya had brought her here.. She told that she had met her when she was coming back. Thinking that Nilanaja wouldn't recognise her since she was wearing a barqa, she was about to drop her to an address which didn't belong to MJ.. She was coming back from London during those wee hours..

When Maya dropped her at the address, her burqa fell off revealing her face.. Nilanjana was aware of the news and when she addressed Maya as 'Manvi', Maya nodded and her supposed Dadi cupped her face and hugged her.