CHAPTER 6.

Crystal's POV ( ... Continued)

Right now I am sitting in his fancy black SUV, while his driver is taking me home.

I can't deny the fact that he's Beautiful but he's powerful and dangerous too.

Then i started to concentrate on nothing but just then i sniffed more carefully and got to know that the driver was a werewolf.
I decided that i should try to find some answers from him.

So i leaned forward and said "Hey!" .

He nodded in reply. Ugh! .

"So, how's it going!" Seriously Crys? I was embarrassed.

"I am okay your highness" he replied cooly.

Wait! Why did he called me your highness? I was going to ask but suddenly the car halted and he informed me that i was home.

I just went straight to bed and slept immediately. Today was a long day.

         **********************************

I woke up . Today is SUNDAY. I work on weekends and evenings of weekdays as i have my last year of college.

It was 6o'clock in the morning. I took a shower got dressed and made breakfast. At 7.30 there was a knock on the door. I was confused, who could it be?

When i opened the door , in came the driver who dropped me last night ,i was confused again. I just stared at him questioningly.

"His highness sent me to pick you up for your work my lady!" He explained.

I didn't knew what to say so i asked him "would you like some breakfast/ water/ drink.. anything?" He just shook his head stiffly.

I just got ready and locked the apartment before walking towards the car.
After a long ride, we finally reached the hotel. He opened my door and bowed. I looked at him wierdly and just murmured a thank you and left.

I entered the hotel at 7.59 . Hah! I am on time. Suddenly Kelsey came towards me and told me that manager has called me.
Just as I entered manager's office (oh , he's a werewolf too).

He looked at me with a speculative look and asked "Are you Crystal King?"

"Yes sir" i say.

"Today your shift is only until 9o'clock in the morning" he told me.

Whaaaaattt!!!

"Um.. why?" I asked.

"We got the orders from above. Now that's all. You can leave." He said.

I left and started going towards our supervisor who assigns the work to us.
He asked me to clean the garden with 7 other cleaners.

       **********************************

Me and all other seven cleaners were at the hotel gardens , cleaning and sweeping when I suddenly felt a heavy spark in the air accompanied by a heavenly smell.
Just when I turned around, I was met with a pair of amazing golden eyes.

Standing there awkwardly i just had to do something to embarass myself , so i did.

"Yo!" Seriously Crys? You need to take communication lessons.

Xerxes started to come towards me with graceful steps. Once he was close enough, he started to pull me against his body and buried his head in my neck.

"Mornin' Princessa" He said in a deep husky tone.

I just blushed.

He took few steps back and asked me to follow him, I agreed and started to follow him.
He led me to a beautiful spot which was setup for a picnic.
I squealed and clapped jumping up and down without noticing that Xerxes was watching me the whole time.

He looked at me adoringly and said "Let's go".
Then he took me to the spot and sat down and when i was about to sit beside him, he placed me between his legs and put his face in between the crook of my neck.

"Let's play 20 questions?" I said.

"What is that, princess?" He asked cocking his head on one side.

"It's a game . You will ask me one question at a time and then i will ask you one!" I replied.

"Okay. You start!!". He said.

"So what's your full name?"

"Xerxes Leonardo Knight. What's your favourite colour?"

"White. It's so peaceful and pure. What's yours?"

"I don't know maybe now it's blue. When's your birthday?"

"9 October." Then i asked him the question that's been bugging me since forever.
"Who are you?"

He seemed reluctant to answer me but then said "I don't know how to tell you . I don't want you to freak out."

Was he a werewolf? But he seemed much more powerful for a werewolf! Everyone seems to respect him very much here. Not to mention call him your highness.

Then i told him "My father is a werewolf."

He seemed kind of shocked at that revelation.

"So you're half-werewolf?" He questioned.

"No. I am a normal human." I said.

"You know about mates, Princess?" He asked softly while kissing my knuckles.

"Yes. They taught us in school. So are you a werewolf? Do you have a mate?" I asked worriedly.

"I am not a werewolf. But yes i have a mate. She's very beautiful and sweet and funny." He said smiling shyly.

I felt like someone punched me in the gut. If he has a mate then why is he being lovey-dovey with me. Ughhh.

I snatched my hand away from his hold and said "Then why are you here? If you think that you can just fuck a human-girl-"
he cut me off by saying "Don't ever talk about yourself like that. Now tell me do you feel these sparks, when i touch you?" He asked softly while caressing my cheek.

"Yes" i answered with a frown.

"You are my mate Crystal. You're my one and only . My Princessa." He said.

I was shocked. But what was he?

"What are you then?".

He took a sharp breathe and said.
"I am a Lycan."

Lycan? No no no no no no . Please god this can't be real. Lycans are dangerous. A look of fear flashed through my face.

Just then I realized that is the reason why everyone respects him and why he screams powerful. But I am mated to a lycan?

He must have noticed my feelings and immediately pulled me on his lap and started stroking my arm. I felt warm and comfortable.

Just then he said."listen princess, I know it's a lot to take in that's why i was afraid to tell you but you're my mate. I can't live without you.  I've spent centuries looking for you and  you are mine since the moment I found you. Just accept me , princess. Please"

He was looking like a adorable child asking his parents to get him a treat.

Can I accept him?

Will he hurt me?

How do I feel about him?

                        -------****"****--------

A Lycan's Love..On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara