CHAPTER 1

XERXES' POV. (The lycan prince a.k.a. our main character)
___________________________________________

One more day of my pathetic life. I have everything a person can want or wish for but even after all these agonizing 700 years I can't find my destined one.
I am pretty convinced that moon goddess didn't gave me a mate to call 'mine' or cherish her forever.

To take over the throne, elders are forcing me to mate and mark any other powerful lycans and make her queen but my lycan is telling me to wait but I have no hope.

A mating will be arranged for me in a few years if I won't mark anyone else.

Lycans are more powerful creatures than werewolves and any other supernatural beings and as being the crown prince i am more dominant and powerful but we prefer to travel around the world with atleast one other companion .. My companion is Jessica White . When few years ago i made her my companion she was fine but slowly she's becoming a pain in the ass . I wanna find someone who love me for me not for my title and power.

I am going to put an end to our arrangement sooner rather than later and maybe find someone who will atleast be more than a good lay in the bed.

Right now I am in Florida, Me and Jessica are staying in my mansion between woods here. Tonight we have a dinner gala to attend and hopefully after that i will send her away.
__________________________________________