CHAPTER 2.

Crystal's POV (our main character a.k.a prince's mate)
___________________________________________

Today's the new day.

I am Crystal and I am a girl (hehehe 😁) . So I don't have much to tell about me . I am 21 years old . I live in my small apartment at Florida and I am single.
So I am a human . My mother is a human but my father is a werewolf. I was a mistake so when my mother gave birth to me she left me to my father (who has a mate of his own and 3 children with her *two boys and one girl*) . My father is the Gamma of Copper creek pack and i would be lying if i said that he is a good father. After my mother left me with him , he didn't really liked me beacause i was a weak human. So he enrolled me in a child orphanage in the packland .. We were always taught about how werewolves have mates who are their other halves although i was fascinated by this concept still i couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I won't have a mate because i am weak and just a HUMAN.

When I turned 18 my father gave me some money and asked me to leave the packland. I was happy to leave as i was always treated as an outsider there . They would always bully and beat me and especially this girl Casendra that hated me from heart . Living there and in an orphanage as a human was hard . They would steal my food saying i Don't need much food or that i am fat. But there was this guy named Alex . He was a really good person and always saved me whenever the beating became unbearable. We also were in a relationship for sometime but then he found his mate which was my half-sister who hated me . Although Alex would sneek out to meet me to make sure i was okay but i made clear to him that from then on he should not come to me.

The day i left , I got wierd vibes from my Pack's beta and father was in a hurry to send me back to somewhere else.

That day i came here and rented this small apartment and found a job as a cleaner in a very good hotel as they said 'they needed a good face to attract customers whether it be a receptionist's or a janitor's face' .

Tonight is a very fancy dinner gala there and guests will be staying in rooms . So i have to be early to help clean the hotel. Hopefully i can handle today.

___________________________________________