They Finally Touch

(I am bored enough to scar myself by checking out Limbless Hajime. It can't be that bad...probably.)

   "Almost done sweeping there, Hajime?" Nagito asks, dragging his cleaning cloth across the front counter. I shrug.

   "Just about."

   He sighs loudly. "You should've just got home after sustaining those burns. You're incredible, Hajime."

   "Come on, they're not that bad. Besides, I had to help the sweet, cute manager clean up after a long day, right?"

   He rolls his eyes with an amused smile. "Ah. I appreciate it then. You know Hajime, you're a neat dude. Also...confusing."

   "What does that mean?"

   He smiles faintly. "I'm not so sure myself."

================================================================================

   "Hajime what the hell-"

   Kaede greets me at the door as I walk in the apartment. I shrug sheepishly.

   "Heheh...I pissed off a customer today." I tell her.

   "What did you do?"

   "I did nothing wrong," I say, getting defensive, "the customer just felt liking getting someone fired I guess!"

   "Explain the burn marks, if you'd please, Hajime." Shuichi pipes up. I let out a sigh. 

   "The idiot decided it would be fun to throw hot coffee at my poor little Hajime." A voice chimes in behind me. I whirl around and there's Nagito leaning against the doorpost with a bored expression on his face.

    "What are you doing here?!" I demand. He shrugs casually. 

   "I wanted to make sure my favvvvourite employee is properly tending to his wounds~ I was worried~" He responds smugly. I cock a brow.

   "Favourite?" 

   "Sure."

   He saunters towards me with a smug smile and gently cups my cheeks with both hands. "Oh Hajime..." He says with false poutiness, "your poor wounds. Battle scars, even. Don't worry, I'll kiss them better~" 

   He leans forward and presses a kiss to my forehead. And then both cheeks. This makes my face heat up, face turning bright pink. 

   "W-What the hell?!" I stutter, flustered. He shrugs. 

   "You always flirt with me. I thought it was my turn." He responds innocently. 

   "And that's fair?!"

    "Ahem." Kaede clears her throat loudly, an annoyed expression on her face. Shuichi just looks utterly embarrassed, tugging his hat further over his eyes. I bow my head, flustered, while Nagito stands proudly next to me, oozing confidence. 

   "If you two lovebirds intend to be all physical, then might I suggest Hajime's bedroom?" She tells us in a scolding tone. Nagito chuckles.

   "Don't worry, we'll be having some fun in there soon." He replies mischievously. My face then switches from pink to red.

   "What the hell has gotten into you?!" I sputter. He laughs at me. 

   "Nothing. I've decided I like you, Hajime~" He answers cheerfully. 

   "Huh?! Are you drunk?" I demand. He gives me a lopsided grin. 

   "Just a lil' bit!" He admits happily.