chpt.7

Pic of Jaxons mate
                •~~~~~~~~~~•

Tria's POV

I was running and this time I was not in that hell of a building.

I was in the woods and it was dark. Thanks to my wolf senses I could see in the dark. I kept on running and running.

He was so close behind me but far for him to reach me. My heart was pounding in my chest and my lungs were burning for air, tears were running down my cheeks non stop

I tripped and fell down on the rough floor of the forest. The man was now only a few feet away.

"Come to me, my darling I'm not done with you. You haven't finished the Silver Slash trial yet." He said

I looked at him confused then I looked at my arms and legs that were covered in blood. I screamed out of horror.

Then suddenly I was in a cell. Two guards were infront of me. The one on the right had a knife and the other had a whip. I didn't have to guess to know that they were made of silver or not because I knew they were.

The one on the left started beating me with his whip. I cried and begged him to stop but he never listened and with every whip it was worse than the last one. They tied my arms above my head and they also tied my feet together. The one with a knife started cutting my body open. My body felt like it was on fire and every part of me hurts.

I cried and pleaded for them to stop but they didn't listen at all.

" STOP!! IT HURTS, PLEASE !! STOP, IM BEGGING YOU TO STOP, PLEAE!!!" I cried

"Tria, wake up!" Someone said and I jolted awake. 

My body was trembling and I was sweating alot. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on Raven. He wiped my tears away and pulled me into a hug. I slightly relaxed but my heart was still pounding in my chest.

"It's alright, Tria. We are here for you, okay? It was only a dream." He cooed in my ear as he rubbed my back comfortably

I nodded my head at his words and closed my eyes. "Now stop crying, okay? Stop" he said as he wiped my tears away, I didn't even notice that I was crying.

I cuddled closer to him resting my head on his hard chest. He hugged me tighter and resting his chin on my head.

After that I slept peacefully dreaming of nothing but the dark.

              •~~~~~~~~~~•

I woke up with strong arms around my waist holding me close to their chest and I was surrounded by warmth. I turned around and looked at Raven who was peacefully sleeping and snoring lightly.

'I have to go make breakfast for everyone before they wake up.' I thought

'Then get up and go' Cy said

'I would love to go but I'm too lazy to leave ' I replied groaning

"Well, you can always sleep in" Raven said in his beautiful morning voice.

My eyes widened and my face became red as a tomato when I realized I just said that out loud.

I turned my face away from him and got off bed.