Chapt. 21

TRIA'S POV

The plan was simple... lure her out of her hiding spot and talk to her and explain what the fuck happened but the problem was... how do I do that?

How do I get her out of hiding?

Plan number one was as follows; go straight up to her door and knock until she comes out

"That's gonna fail. She has a barrier that prevents outsiders from entering her area" Cyrud said matter-of-factly

"How the he'll do you know that?" Callie asked

Cyrus rolled her eyes and didn't bother answering her

Okay... since plan number one won't work, how about plan two?

Plan two is simple. Find a witch and get her to remove the barrier so that we can knock on her door until she comes out.

"Callie... no" I said flatly

"Why?! That's a full proof plan!" She argues

"How?" Cyrus buds in

"No more ideas from Callie... I'll just come up with some on my own" I said before they could get into some petty fight

             ~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~

Later that day, I was hanging out with Jess, and she came up with a plan... it was a really simple plan that involved Raven.

I called Raven over and told him the plan, he was a little skeptical because he didn't want to get involved in lady drama but I promised him that he won't. It took a while but I managed to convince him.

Later that night, Raven made a call and told her to come over 'cause he needed something to be dealt with, I was standing behind him while he made the call and the mere sound of her voice almost brought tears to my eyes.

After ending the call, Raven left the office and I sat on his chair facing away from the desk. Minutes passed and a knock came from the door before it opened.

"Alpha, you called for me?" She said, her voice sounding closer to the desk.

I used my vampire speed to quickly lock the door before standing infront of her.

It took her seconds to realize what happened and when she looked at me I could feel the rage from her eyes.

"Hi, Sam" I said quietly

"Astria" she greeted courtly

"Are you mad at me? I'm sorry" I said moving closer to her, she took a step back to avoid my touch and I felt a sting I my heart.

"Why would I be mad? It's not like you cared for me anyways"

"I did! I still do" I said
"Then why?!"
"..."
"Why did you leave me behind? Why didn't you wait for me? Or look for me? Why did you abandon me?!" She yelled tears running down her face, her pale skin now spotting a pink hue.

"I didn't abandon you" I said softly moving closer to her, "I looked for you and waited for days. I waited at our meeting place, I ran around the woods looking for you, I searched your burned house over and over again calling out your name... I didn't want to leave without you. When they found me, I was forced to go with them... I protested and fought back. I ran away and wondered around the woods for a whole week before a hiking couple found me and took me in." I explained, tears also running down my cheeks.

"Why didn't you come back for me?" She asked in a small quivering voice.

My heart broke and I pulled her in my arms, I held her tightly and kissed the top of her head

"I vowed to look for you when I move out of their place. I couldn't let them know what I was... but eventually they found out." I said softly

She wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her face in my chest.

"I never forgot about you. All this time. You've always been on my mind" I reassured her.

"Why did it take you so long?" She said, voice muffled by my chest.

"I'll explain everything later... how have you been?" I asked

She looked up at me, still hugging me, and shook her head. I guided her to the chair at the head of the table and pulled her on my lap, wrapping my arms around her. She rested her head on my shoulder then started nuzzling her nose on my neck

I called forward my vampire side and she stiffened before relaxing completely in my arms. I smiled at her reaction and softly stroked her pale cheek.

"I'm sorry, I didn't look for you sooner" I whisper gently.

She sat up and looked at me gently, eyes still puffy and red from crying, she stroked my cheek before leaning in; just as she was about to there was a knock on the door.

She moved back and looked me gently in the eyes, "I'm sorry too. Let's talk later" She then got off my lap and left before I could say anything. Raven looked at her as she left then looked back at me

"Is... everything okay?" He asked
I looked at him annoyed then rolled my eyes

"It would've been better if you came five minutes later" I said, also walking out the door

I quickly caught up to Sam at the edge of the woods, "Sam" I called out to her

"Here, take my number... call me anytime you want to." I said handing her a paper with my number on it

She looked at me, took the number and disappeared in the woods without saying a word to me.

"Well that went better than I expected!" Call said

"Yeah..." I replied looking into the woods where she disappeared to.

I took one last glance at the woods before walking to my room and shutting myself inside. I stayed there the entire night looking at my phone... waiting.

____________________

3RD Person's POV

On the otherside of the parkland, in the middle of the woods, the witch in the hut was also staring at a piece of paper with numbers on it.

Should she text the number? She contemplated. She was happy to see her but it still hurts, it wasn't easy to live by herself thinking that she wasn't wanted by the person that was meant to want her.

Should I give her a second chance?

**************************

Surprise? 🤭
I hope you like this chapter 😅

Do you like GL/BL? That's my favorite genre of series 🤗

Author's Note
I hope you guys understand that words are hurtful and whatever you say has an impact on someone... if you don't like it, please express it civilly... consider other people's feelings when you say certain things.

I love y'all and I hope y'all stay safe. ❤️