Chpt.2

Hello, ⬆️Asria's wolf up there⬆️
(Tria is short for Astria)

Enjoy
______________________________________

Tria's POV

I'm cold, my head is killing me, my body's aching from inch to inch and worst of all, I can't feel the presence of my wolf.

This is what happens everytime I get beaten up: I no longer feel Cyrus presence for the whole week, that means that I have to endure all the pain and healing slows to human rate healing

I was now seated on the cold floor of the basement with my back against the wall.

To say that I was hungry would be an understatement, I was so so hungry that my stomach started doing backflips and growling and rumbling.

The basement door opened and Jaxon stepped in. He had a plate of oats in his hands

"Jaxon? What day is it?" I asked as quietly as I can

"What do you mean? You were in here since yesterday" he spat and roughly put the plate down

"Eat" he ordered and walked to the door "Maybe you will get four days instead of five if you do what he wants" he said and stopped at the door

"What do you mean? What does he want me to do?" I asked putting my spoon down.

He just laughed and walked out but I can see that it's a forced laugh not his reall one.

After I finished eating a terrible tasting oats. I was so tired my headache had worsened and my body was aching 10times worse too.

So I decided to lie down and see if I can get a bit of sleep.

BANG, BANG.

I jolted awake and sat upright. I looked around for the cause of the noise and guess what...

Father was standing in the room with a whip and boy he looked angry.

Jaxon stood in the doorway and looked at me with... sympathy? That was strange.

" Where you sleeping?" Fathere asked
"Yes, father I had a headache" I replied

"After all you have done, you are sleeping in MY house?" He raised the whip as he spoke. SLAP, SLAP

Once it made contact with my skin again, it burned, it hurt and I cried and pleaded for him to stop.

He screamed at me and hit me and took all his anger out on me.

Jaxon on the other side was just standing there. I pleaded for him to tell father to stop but he just looked away

"YOU ARE THE REASON MY MATE, MY WIFE DIED! YOU ARE TYE REASON FOR HER DEATH!" Father screamed in my face then walked out.

I cried till I had no mare tears to cry. Jaxon came in and sat beside me. He cleaned my wounds then bandaged them and walked out without saying a word not even sorry.

***********

The rest of the week was like that. Father would come beat me and accuse me then Jaxon would clean my woulds.

Today, Jaxon came in and said" Father said I should let you go to your room. You have been punished enough"

I tried standing up but I was so hurt that my skin felt like it was on fire when I move.

Jaxon noticed my struggles and came over to me.

"Let me help you" Haxon said. I raised my hand to stop him