1.01 Jendell

The planet of Jendell was a relatively small, yet beautiful one

The planet of Jendell was a relatively small, yet beautiful one. From its vibrant and colorful town to its lush meadows and farms. It provided a sense of calmness and serenity to its local residents and those in need.

The planet's King, Tobias, and his wife, Sarskia were beloved by all. Their daughter, Thea, was adored even more by the people. The small, orange skinned, rainbow haired girl with the white facial markings was a symbol of nature and peacefulness to those all around her. For not only had she inherited the Avalonia family ability to shape shift, but she could control the elements and grow vines.

When Tobias and Sarskia learned of their daughter's powers, they had instructed their Kissterian guards, the Fox and Ankh Warrior, to watch over her until she was of age to have her own Kissterian guards.

Kissteria was the moon that revolved around Jendell. The Kissterians were tall people who wore black and silver uniforms. All of them had dark hair and some variety of white, black, and silver facial markings that gave them their name. It's people had guarded centuries of the Avalonian Royal Family, becoming a trusted friend and ally to the family.

Thea sat in the garden, having a tea party with her Uncle Ace. The Fox and Ankh Warrior stood not too far away from the two.

Thea set her cup down and looked at her uncle, "When do you think Mama is going to have the baby?"

Ace shrugged, "I don't know, Rosie. Whenever she gets here. I don't think it'll be much longer now."

"Do you know what her name is going to be?" Thea asked.

"So you know it's a girl?" Thea nodded. A wide smile appeared on Ace's face, "Ah, you're such a smart cookie. Did you know that?"

Thea nodded again, "Daddy tells me all the time."

Ace cackled, which caused Thea to giggle. One of her favorite things about her uncle was his cackle. She could hear it from miles away and it always made her feel better.

"Of course he did. Now back on the subject of little sisters. What do you want her name to be?"

"Ashla. It sounds pretty and it reminds me of the pretty trees in the forest."

"Of course it does, twig. It is a pretty name though." Ace commented.

"Do you have any suggestions?" Thea asked him.

"That's for your mama and papa to decide. I'm happy with whatever they choose."

"Do you like my name?"

"Of course I like your name. I love your name. It's precious, just like you." Ace booped her nose, causing her to wrinkle it and giggle.

Thea looked over at the Fox. He was her favorite of her father's guards, occasionally joining her and her uncle Ace in their activities.