1.02 Come and Get Your Love

[Morag]

[Morag]

Peter Quill landed the Milano on the outskirts of what was once a town on Morag. He had his mask on as he trekked past geysers. He pulled out a scanner, which showed fragments of the once populated city and the path to an old temple.

As he entered the temple ruins, he turned off his scanner and mask, switching them for a pair of headphones and his Walkman. Clipping the Walkman to his waist, he pressed play, with Redbone's Come and Get Your Love providing him a nice beat to dance to.

He twirled, kicked up water and orloni as he made his way through the ruins. He ignited his rockets boosters over a gorge right before he got to a set of doors where the Orb was held.

He picked the lock, opening the doors. He lit up a light ball to get a full view of the room around him. The Orb glowed in its containment cell.

Peter made his way closer, setting down a gravity charge that pulled the Orb out. He picked up the Orb, turning around to see men with their guns pointed at him.

"Drop it!" Korath instructed.

"Uh, hey." Peter spoke.

Korath spoke to the other men in a different language, "Drop it, now!"

"Hey, cool, man." Peter dropped the Orb as the others came towards him, "No problem. No problem at all."

Korath picked up the Orb, "How do you know about this?"

"I don't even know what that is. I'm just a junker, man. I was just checking stuff out." Peter replied as the others kept poking him with their guns.

"You don't look like a junker. You're wearing Ravager garb."

"This is just an outfit, man. Ninja Turtle, you better stop poking me."

"What is your name?!" Korath yelled.

"My name is Peter Quill, okay? Dude, chill out."

"Move!"

"Why?"

"Ronan may have questions for you." Korath turned to walk away.

"Hey, you know what? There's another name you might know me by." Korath turned around, "Star-Lord."

"Who?"

"Star-Lord, man. Legendary outlaw." Korath held his arms out, not knowing what he was talking about, "Guys?"

"Move!"