1.04 Hooked On a Feeling

[Nova Headquarters]

[Nova Headquarters]

"Ronan is destroying Xandarian outposts throughout the galaxy. I should think that would call for some slight response on the part of the Kree."

On the other side of the transmission was a Kree ambassador, "We signed your peace treaty, Nova Prime. What more do you want?"

"At least a statement from the Kree Empire saying that they condemn his actions. He is slaughtering children. Families." Nova Prime argued.

"That is your business. Now, I have other matters to attend to." The blue man ended.

"Prick." Nova Prime expressed.

Denarian Saal approached Nova Prime, "Well, some good news. Looks like we've apprehended two of Ronan's compatriots. One showing that she is his pet."

Nova Prime looked over at him, "Pet?"

Dey began his breakdown of those he had apprehended, "Gamora

Dey began his breakdown of those he had apprehended, "Gamora. Surgically modified and trained as a living weapon." Gamora stood befor them, "The adopted daughter of the Mad Titon, Thanos. Recently, Thanos lent her and her sisters Thea and Nebula out to Ronan, which leads us to believe that Thanos and Ronan are working together."

Thea was then placed in front of them. She had a collar around her neck to prevent her from using her powers, "Princess Thea Jasminda Avalonia of the planet Jendell. Thanos abducted her as a child, killing her father, pregnant mother, her uncle, and her Kissterian guards among others. He took her for her elemental and shape shifting abilities. Since then, she has been loaned out to Ronan, she has become his pet of sorts. Treating her as his submissive."

Thea cringed at the words coming out of his mouth. Not only did others notice how Ronan had used her, but it had been awhile since anyone had brought up her home world.

Rocket was next, "Subject 89P13. Calls itself "Rocket." The result of illegal genetic and cybernetic experiments on a lower life form." Rocket spit on the floor.