1.03 Xandar

"Xandarians

"Xandarians. What a bunch of losers. All of them in a big hurry to get from something stupid, to nothing at all. Pathetic."

Rocket stood in a large square, scanning the inhabitants of the planet around him.

He scanned an oncoming man, "Look at this guy! Can you believe they call us criminals, when he's assaulting us with that haircut?" He then moved his screen over to a small boy, "What is this thing? Look how it thinks it's so cool. It's not cool to get help! Walk by yourself, you little gargoyle." He then moves to an older gentleman flirting with a much younger woman, "Look at Mr. Smiles over here. Where's your wife, old man? What a class-A pervert."

Rocket laughed, looking over at his tree friend, "Right, Groot? Groot?"

Groot stood next to him, drinking the water from a fountain.

"Don't drink fountain water, you idiot. That's disgusting."

Groot only hummed.

"Yes, you did. I just saw you doing it. Why you lying?" Rocket's scanner began buzzing, "Whoop. Looks like we got one." He scanned for the person, "Okay, humie, how bad does someone wanna find you?"

Rockets scanner read:
WANTED
FUGITIVE: PETER QUILL
WANTED: ALIVE
GUARANTOR: YONDU UDONTA
BOUNTY: 40,000 UNITS

"40,000 units? Groot, we're gonna be rich." Groot continued to gurgle water in the fountain. Rocket sighed.

Peter walked through the streets of Xandar, reaching his destination

"Mr. Quill." The Broker greeted him.

"Broker." Peter pulled out the object from his bag, "The Orb." He placed it down on the table, "As commissioned."

"Where's Yondu?" Broker asked.

"Wanted to be here. Sends his love. And told me to tell you, that you got the best eyebrows in the business." Peter laughed, the Broker scuffing. Peter looked at the Orb, "What is it?"

"It's my policy never to discuss my clients, or their needs." The Broker was taking out units.

"Yeah, well, I almost died getting it for ya."