20

It's been a week and I still have no clue what to do about Jack. I need to put his ass away but how? I need to set him up somehow but pretty fucking hard when someone's watching my every move. I sighed and zoned back into class. Camila threw a piece of paper at my head and I looked at her.

"What?" I whispered to her.

"What's up with you? Want some coffee?" She asked handing me her coffee. I took it and took a sip.

"Thank you but I'm fine just a little stressed about the upcoming test." I handed her coffee back and wrote the notes down on my paper only half telling the truth.

"Well don't stress babe I can help you study for the test. Don't forget you have a very smart, amazing, beautiful, funny friend." She said winking at me making me shake my head. It's these moments I really appreciate Camila and all that she does. She's very supportive and makes sure everyone she loves is safe and cared for. I would hate to see my poor mila get hurt by any stupid guy or girl that wants her love.

"Thanks Camz I love you."

"Love you too, now enough with this gay shit let's pay attention." She said patting my shoulder. I decided that I'm going to call the girls later to my house since Madison, my mom and her dad are going out to watch some movie. I'm going to tell them what's going on so they can help me figure out what to do.

"So y'all coming over later still?" I looked at the two girls who had food in their mouth.

"Of course duh."

"Sucks I can't be there but I wanted to spend time with my dad and Y/Ns mom." She said pointing at me and focusing back on her food.

"Yeah I know it's okay next time we can all suck Y/Ns dick together." I chocked know my water and everyone else started choking by Alexxis's comment.
"Guys I was joking. Chill." She said laughing at all of our red faces. I starred at Madison's glowing red cheeks of embarrassment.

"Alex. No." I said sternly making her roll her eyes.

"I don't think it's a bad idea." Said camila winking at Madison and I.

"No! Are y'all insane!?" I said to her my eyes popping out of my head and the sweat forming on my palms.

"I was playing too chillllll. Alex gave me a look she wanted me to say it." Camila put the blame on Alex and she had her mouth open wide.

"Nuh-Uh you liar!" Folding her arms and turning away from us Alex was using her baby talk to make us trust her; I don't trust her. The bell rang signaling us back to class and we all separated except Madison and I. She stuck to me like the gum on the bottom of your shoe. We both had our classes in the same way but Madison didn't want to let go of me when I needed to go to mine.

"Mads come on. I need to get to class." I giggled a bit trying to get her to let go of me.

"No I won't see you later and I want to be with you." I sighed and noticed the empty hallways. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom no one uses.

"Fine you have me." I said putting her down on the sink edge. Her arms wrapped to the back of my neck as if my neck was her home. I placed my hands onto her sides and looked into her eyes. I held my breath. God she's so beautiful. Madison had a wide smile on her face and her cheeks became red.

"Thank you." My face became red noticing I said that out loud. She kissed my forehead and we stayed like that for a good minute just enjoying each other's company. I had my head on her chest and I can hear the rhythm of her heartbeat, it sounded like music to my ears. That's the thing that powers this goddess. I looked up and asked for permission to kiss her which she nodded her head and closed her eyes. It felt like it's been forever since our lips touched but it's only been a day. Madison and I agreed that we shouldn't be touchy but it is so hard not to be. The room got heated and I decided it was time to part from her. The moment my lips left I felt a sense of sadness through my body. I looked up and her eyes were still closed. Her lips plump and her chest rising and gasping for air. I smiled and enjoyed this.

"You're so cute." I said and her eyes widened and her cheeks became flushed.

"No you." She crossed her arms and asked for a hug. We stood there for another minute before she let go of me and got off the sink.

"I made you ditch class." She said giving me a pout. I put the little strand of hair in her face behind her ear and said,
"It's okay I got to spend some time with you. I don't really get to. We'll figure this out." I kissed her forehead and held her hand and we decided to sneak our way out of class which wasn't that hard because barely anyone went down this hallway because of the conspiracy theories of ghosts and shit.

"Hey you two!" The moment we were sneaking our way down the hallways I looked at Madison and her eyes went wide.
"Don't look behind us." I whispered to her,
"We will make a run for it on three."

"I need you two to get here and tell me what y'all's were doin." The voice sounded unfamiliar which is probably a good thing so they won't recognize us but at the same time they'll know we went missing.

"One."
"Two."
"Three!" We sprinted for the door and I reached for my keys in my pocket and we ran to the parking lot.

"Get back here!" I can hear the heavy panting from the voice and the running behind us stopped.

I unlocked the car door and we both got in and got out of the school grounds.
I parked in front of some gas station and both of us started to laugh. We decided to get some burgers and watch a movie on my laptop. We got in the backseat with all our stuff and put on a movie we both enjoyed. We cuddled up and ate our burgers and snacks. I'll admit hearing Madison laugh brings me joy. I continued to look at her throughout the movie and when it ended I looked back at her and she kissed me.

"You weren't even watching the movie." She pouted,
"This is our favorite one." I smiled and put my hand under her chin.

"I'm sorry you're just so beautiful I get distracted." She blushed and took the blanket off of her and I was confused before she sat on my lap.

"What are you doing-" I asked and she placed her hands around the back of my neck and was playing with my baby hairs.

"I want you." My face became red and mouth dry.

"Madison I-" I didn't know what to say. Of course I wanted to have sex with her I mean who wouldn't but I didn't think now was a good time. Especially since we are in the back of my car, not very romantic.

"Y/N I want you." Her pupils became dilated and I know she was telling the truth.

"Madison we can't. Especially with everything going on. I want you too Beer but now is not a good time." I kissed her forehead and she got off of me.

"I know I'm sorry I don't know what's getting in to me."

After that we ended up going home once school ended and my mom and Robert said bye to me as they took Madison away. The girls ended up coming and now I need to tell them about Jack. How am I going to do this??

-
Not Proof Read