9

-
I woke up with a hangover and realized I wasn't in my own room. Fuck! Madison. I looked around and realized she wasn't in here. I remembered what we both said to each other last night.. I walked downstairs to get some water and Advil, Madison and my Mom were in here talking and I walked passed them to get what I needed avoiding eye contact with the girl who was drilling my head with hers. I got ready for school and I wasn't ready for the confrontation with Madison. What if she pushes me away again? I'll talk to her later I guess but I need to get to school.

"Hey Y/N can you take Madison to school her car isn't working for some reason I'll have to get Robert to look at it when he gets back from work." My mom said walking off so I wouldn't argue with her since she knows we haven't talked a lot. Madison was at the table waiting for me and she got up when she saw me. I grabbed two bananas and we both walked out not speaking to each other. I don't know what to say.

"Hey Y/N I'm sorry about last night. I don't know what I was saying. I didn't mean it." She said giving me half a smile making my heart break.

"Yeah of course you didn't mean it." We got in my car and I turned the music all the way up not wanting to listen to her. I was hurting but I wasn't gonna tell her. I knew she meant what she said but she's not accepting it and it's irritating me. I ate one of the bananas to school and once I got their I gave the other one to Camila as yet again she comes late to class. I told her about what happened.
"Honestly Y/N I have no idea what to do in your situation. I am not good in my own relationships I can't help you with that... but if you truly like her just hang out with her more and get her to open up. I know you want her to accept it but maybe take things slower. It's crazy enough your parents are dating but you guys live together.... It can help her with opening up about her feelings when she isn't intoxicated but at least you know she does have feelings for you. Let her feel more comfortable maybe that will help."
I nodded my head and decided Madison and I needed to just be chill around each other especially since we need to work on our assignment today.
"When were you so good at advice?" I laughed out and Camilla pushed me off my chair.
-

Madison took a ride home with her friend so I was going to be meeting her at the house after my practice. I came home sweating and took a shower and got ready to relax and do the assignment. We were supposed to make this poster about some science thing our teacher wanted but I forgot what Madison wanted to do for it. I walked downstairs and Madison was on the couch.
"Hey we gonna do the project?" I asked her while tying my hair in a messy bun.

"Yeah we need to get the supplies for it." She looked me up and down before getting up out of her seat. I raised my eyebrow, was she checking me out?

"Ok let's go." We got in the car but before we went I decided to stop at Carl's Jr. so we can get some burgers and their bomb fries.

"Here." Madison said trying to hand me a 20.

"I got it you pay most of the supplies depending how expensive it is. It's only 24 dollars." I said refusing her money and paying for it. We ate the food in the parking lot and we talked a bit about what we want to be in the future and surprisingly Madison wanted to be a singer. I didn't even know she could sing.We arrived at the store and we were just passing by the aisles getting what we needed.

"I broke things off with Alexxis.." I said trying to get her to be open with me. She looked at me shocked and then turned away.
"Are you guys still friends? I'm still with Jack... he's actually coming over after we do some of the project." She told me he was a psychopath so I don't understand why'd she be with him.
"Yeah we're cool... but about Jack I just want you to know if he hurts you I'll beat his ass seriously." I said looking at her sternly not trusting jack with Madison.

She laughed and nodded. We finished shopping and went home. We ended up doing some of the project and I ended up going to my room to go to sleep. My door creaked open and I looked for who it is. Madison.

"He didn't show up..." she said holding Alicia in her arms with a frown. She had a messy bun and an oversized shirt with sweats. At these moments you truly get to appreciate her beauty.

"Come then." I said opening my arms for her to cuddle which she gladly accepted with a smile on her face like as if she was a puppy. She was in my arms and I felt her even breaths and I started to think about how fucked up a relationship could be with her. I wanted it so badly and I felt selfish for wanting it. It ate at me until I finally fell asleep.

The next day at school was a normal day but Madison hanged with us at lunch. The girls were as surprised as we were and she apologized to the girls for ignoring them as well assuming I already told them what's going on between us. After lunch Madison and I walked to class.

"You coming to my basketball game tomorrow?" I asked Madison as we were walking to class together.

"Duh I'll be right there cheering you on." She smiled at me and nudged my shoulder. I swear I fall for harder for her at the most simplest things she does. I smiled back at her,
"You better I want you to see me win."

"Your mom and my dad are going too. I like basketball and I'll finally be able to see you play in a game cause you suck at the arcade one." I rolled my eyes and slightly pushed her. We went to class and I couldn't help but let the nerves of tomorrow get to me.
-

I woke up in the middle of the night nervous about my game tomorrow. Madison was laying in my bed again cuddled up with Alicia tonight not me meaning I had the freedom to get up and get water. I laid back down and closed my eyes.
"Where'd you go?" In a groggy voice Madison looked up at me with one eye and got closer to me.

"I got water I'm back now." I whispered pulling her closer.

"Ok, don't leave me again." At this point she was now on top of me and I couldn't leave her. I went to sleep.

-
Not Proof Read

A/N: I might take longer to upload next chapter because I'll be busy for a while.

What do you guys think of Y/N and Madison's relationship right now? Is it going too slow? Are you guys going to miss Alexxis and Y/N?