10

A/N: Just want to tell you in advance... this chapter some of you guys got what you wanted 😝... your welcome also be cautious guys 👀. Before you continue put your guesses here, I'm curious what you think I wrote.
-
I was getting ready for my game. It was in a few hours so I was extremely nervous the girls decided they wanted to hang out with me before I go to calm my nerves. We were getting ready to go practice before my game, they wanted to come watch. I got my stuff ready and headed downstairs to my car.
"Where you guys going?" Madison came downstairs putting her hair up in a messy bun.
"I'm gonna go practice before the game with my team, the girls wanted to come watch; you wanna come?" I asked her putting my bag over my shoulder and like a happy puppy Madison nodded her head and bit her lip jogging to us while Camila opened the door.

"So we already know Y/N is going to kick some ass. Madison you never seen her play before huh? I'm not a basketball expert but she shoots the ball in the net a lot." Camila said in the backseat with Madison; Alexxis was driving. I started to laugh because Camila didn't even know my position on the team.

This game meant quite a bit the team we're going against is good might be good like us shit even better... I sighed and hung my head.

"Hey you'll be good," Alexxis patted my shoulder to reassure me. "don't stress clear your mind. Think about all the fun we'll have once you win." She whispered to me making me smirk.
When we arrived I started to practice with my team and after we practice we were going to rest for an hour and a half just so we don't over work our bodies before game. I was going to practice longer though just to make sure Im at peak performance.
-

The game was about to start and I looked in the crowd and saw Madison give me a thumbs up and cheering for me making me smile and shake my head. Our team grouped up to say the plans and after coach stopped talking I gave a little motivation speech,
"We worked hard and we will continue to work hard. Some of us have stayed here on this team for a while and others just joined but we still are a family. No matter what happens out there we still have each other and we have other games to play. We can learn and get better but we already are going to win so... we got this guys trust in yourself and count on your teammates. Let's go Eagles!" We shouted and ran to the court. Mom and Robert were next to Madison as well as the girls. I took a breath in and focused on the game. Taking in my rivals body language and how tough she was. The referee blew his whistle to start the game and I jumped up and smacked the ball to my team. We started to go. Paula had the ball and passed it to Michelle who easily made a 2 pointer. (I don't really know anything about basketball didn't know why I made it this sport 😅 just pretend the game went on and the whole time I knew what I was talking about😇) . There was 20 seconds left on the clock and the ball was in my hands. It was a tie, the crowd silent as they watched me dash across the court dodging the rivaling team. I just needed a clear shot... I threw only hoping I'd make it. I sighed looking up and the crowd went wild. I fell to the floor. Tired and exhausted. My team rushed to pick me up in the air and I started to laugh. 32 to 30. They cheered for me, they put me down and the girls put me in a group hug.

"I knew you could do it! I'm so proud of you Y/N!" Camila said not wanting to hug me again because of the sweat that built up on my body.

"Congrats Y/N your mom and I are extremely proud of you. We knew you were going to win. We had so much faith that you were going to that we even booked a celebratory trip in advance for your first game of the year." I smiled and thanked him. My mom gave me a hug and Robert shook my hand. Madison came up to me jumping in my arms.
"I'm happy you won."

"Y/N come to my house but go to your house before to wash up. Camila and I have a surprise for you." I nodded my head and told my mom I'd be at Alexxis house after I go home. I got ready quick and went to Alexxis house.
I knocked on the door but no one was home.
"Alex I'm here! I'm coming inside." I opened the door and went up to Alex's room since I heard shuffling through the door and noises. I opened the door to see Camila and Alexxis hald naked on her bed. My eyes shocked open.
"What the fuckkkkk." I said trying not to look."

"Y/N behind your back Camila and I hooked up." My eyes went wide. "We had a great idea which was my idea before to do this. What better day to do it then the day you won? You don't have to lie baby you know you want to." Alexxis said and I couldn't even understand words right now. Camila and Alexxis want to have a threesome. Sex is one thing with one person but two people? People would think I'm crazy if I said I had sex with both my best friends. I didn't even notice that Camila was next to me.

(Disclaimer!! If it sucks never wrote a threesome before so bare with me.)

"Come on papi I'd be fun. You want it I can see in your pants." She whispered in my ears making me gulp. She guided my hand to the bed and pushed me down in a sitting position.
I've never seen Camila like this or should I say Karla. Alexxis was behind me massaging my shoulders and taking my shirt off while Camila stayed on my lap. I decided to relax. They were both trying to mess with a teenager with hormones so they were going to get what they wanted. Fucked out of their minds. Camila started to grind against my lap and I sucked on her neck and bare chest taking her bra off. Camila got off me to unbutton my pants making Alexxis get down on her knees with Camila. They let out my hard dick and Camila started to jerk me off while Alexxis put her warm mouth around my tip bopping her head up and down. Camila started to suck on my balls making me roll my eyes to the back off my head. Alexxis was twirling her tongue in a circular motion around my tip then deep throated almost my whole dick into her mouth making me thrust forward. Alexxis let go and Camila licked up my dick before standing up with Alexxis.
"Fuck I haven't had dick in so long." Camila moaned out eyeing my dick.
I turned around and Camila was laying down while Alexxis was hovering over her mouth.
"You better fuck me good Y/N." I positioned my dick between Camilas folds and already heard the moans of Alexxis. She looked back at me and we sloppily kissed. I slowly put my full length into Camila and heard her squirming. I thrusted into her at a steady pace.
"Fuckkkk papi faster!" Camila yelled out making me thrust into her. I took my left hand and started to play with Camilas clit making her moan out loud causing Alexxis to moan from the pressure.
"Mhmm Camila you feel so good." Alexxis said grinding against her face.
"I'm gonna cum Camz faster!" I started thrusting in a circular motion trying to find Camilas G-spot, finding it made her moan. Alexxis ended up cumming in Camilas mouth and her shivering body collapsed. Camila was close I could feel her walls clench around my shaft. She wanted to ride me so I laid down on the bed and Alexxis was on my chest touching up my body. I held Camilas thighs up as she rode my dick moving back and forth. I met her with my thrusts causing her to let our moans.
"I'm so close papi!" I went as fast I could possibly go Camila was held up by Alexxis and she came over my dick.
"Fuck." I said watching her cum fall down my shaft. Camila sat on my face while Alexxis hovered herself over my dick. "Come on baby come for us." Alexxis said pushing herself onto my dick. I thrusted into her not giving her time to situate herself. Camila was letting my tongue do the magic on her clit. My fingers went deep into her and I curled them and pumped them into her.
"Uh papi what aren't you good at" Camila was starting to get me with that papi shit making me pull her closer with my other hand. I slapped her ass and put my tongue into her folds. I twirled my tongue and swirled it in a circular motion inside her making her cry out. I made her and Alexxis come at the same time and that was hot as fuck.
"I know exactly what would make you cum papi." Camila bent down looking back at me shaking her ass. I grabbed a hold of it and slapped it. Alexxis was watching Camila take me in and played with her clit. I pumped into Camilas tight pussy and helped Alexxis get off with my fingers. Camila kept shaking her ass and moving her ass against me.
"I'm gonna cum." I said ready to pull out when I need to. Both the girls looked at me moaning my name. I felt Camila was at her high as she clenched around and held the blanket in her fist. Camila came and I pulled out. Alexxis helped me jerk off over Camilas back. We all laid down next to each other panting.
"Fuck." I said never been more exhausted from having sex.
"I have to get my stuff ready for tomorrow." I remembered getting up from the bed and putting my clothes on.

"Whatttt. You're gonna leave us by ourselves?" Camila said getting up standing next to me.

"I have to Camz. You'll be in good hands." I winked and put my shoes on.

"She's right we don't need her and her good dick." Alexxis said making Camila go back to bed.

"Bye guys see you on Monday." I said leaving the room. I sat in my car still not believing I did what I just did.

-
A/N: I know I said I'd update yesterday but I ended up falling asleep so here's your update. I finally wrote it! Hope you guys enjoyed it 👀😳.