12

I hate when she does that with her lip😫...
-
After yesterday me and Madison went home and slept together. Not like that. We still didn't know what to do with us and Madison doesn't know what to do about Jack. Which if she has feelings for me she should just break up with him. I wanted to take my mind off things though and enjoy my time snowboarding.

"Y/N I'm going to fall down! Why is this mountain so big!" I heard Madison cry out like a little baby clinging on to my back.
"Chill I got you!" I yelled back through my muffled mouth covering.
After the ride we shared down the mountain Madison looked like she seen a ghost.
"You're telling me you haven't been in a rollercoaster?" I laughed at Madison trying to compare the two.

"With the rollercoaster my life isn't in someones hands." She held her hand above her chest.

"But did we make it?" I said smirking.
She cracked a smile and nodded.

We were all walking and my mom bent down to pick some snow up.
"Ma what are you doing?" I said watching her.

"Making a snowball, duh."

"And what are you going to do with that honey?" Robert said sounding worried. She looked up and smirked before throwing the snowball at Madison and I.

"Oh it's over mom!" I yelled out behind a little snow mountain.

"I ain't old yet Y/N if you want us to pay for dinner you have to win." My mom yelled back as her and Robert where building a little cover. Madison and I looked over at each other and without saying anything started to form snowballs and more cover.

I started to throw some and aimed it right on Roberts head causing laughter from everyone else.
We went on for a while until they ended up surrendering. It was fun but tiring to do.

We had a nice time time in the mountains and I got closer to Madison. I also found out Robert was on a Basketball team in high school so he was very excited to watch my last year. I might play in college but I don't know yet. I really love the sport it's just something I did my whole life and I'd like a change.

We were all currently having dinner on our last day. Like a family we were all smiling and laughing but deep inside it hurt me. I looked over at Madison noticing she had the same look. What are we going to do?

"So we want to tell you guys something. I know we've been talking about marriage a lot lately and Robert finally proposed to me last night while you two were out. We don't want a big wedding something really simple. Our close family. This will happen in the next 4 months!" My mom said her eyes twinkling with joy.

"Wow finally Robert I thought it'd take you ages to put a ring on my moms finger. Why aren't you wearing a ring?" I asked my mom while she was looking through her purse.

"I didn't want to give it away before I said anything." She said pulling out a beautiful ring.

"Is that grandmas ring?" Madison asked.

"Yes it is. I love Y/Mn so much I thought she deserved a special ring."

"It's beautiful. I'm happy for you guys."

"You guys will be sisters isnt that cool?!" My mom said and Madison and I both looked at each other with wide eyes. Sisters....

-
When we arrived home the next day Madison and I were walking to the place to meet the person I was talking about.

"Can you just tell me who it is?" She asked clinging on to me.

"No we need to stop here first." I said pointing at the little shop.

"Why are we getting these?" Madison asked after I bought something. I haven't seen this person for a long time. We continued walking down the streets until we made it. I pushed back the metal fence and walked down the trail. Madison clubbed to me tighter holding my hand softly in her palm.

"Here we are." I said stopping in front of the gravestone.

"George Y/LN Rest In Peace An amazing husband and father. October 16, 1982- January 3, 2017"

I placed the flowers I got from the shop above him.

"I miss you pops. I brought my soon to be sister here. I wanted you to meet her. She's nice you'd like her. I love her pops I don't know how to go about it." I said the last part in a whisper, not noticing the slight tears forming in my eyes. Madison placed her flowers and backed away.

"Can I say something to him?" Madison said looking at me. It shocked me but I nodded my head.

"Of course Bear." I took a step back and watched Madison rant on to my father. I wonder what she was saying... we ended up going home and laying in bed.

"I didn't know your father passed." Madison said in a soothing voice looking at me sadly.

"Yeah he passed when I was 13. It tore be down no one at that age is capable of handling that type of information. I didn't believe it until days after. He was my biggest hero and he'll always be in my heart. I wanted to show you him. Someone I care about so, you can understand me more. I like you a lot Madison and I sure as hell know my father would've too."

"Thank you for letting me see him Y/N I know he means a lot to you. Just the way you speak about him I know he was a good father." Madison smiled at me putting her hand on my thigh.

"What about your mom? Where is she?"

"With my brother she wasn't a good mom to me.... she wanted a son but her and my father ended up having a girl. She treated me badly and when my father found out he took me away but my brother refused to go since my mom spoils that kid."

"She doesn't deserve you anyways. She missed out on a lot and I'm sorry she did horrible stuff to you. I love you Beer know that ok?" I said holding her hands. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.
"Let's go to bed now yeah?" She nodded her head and laid down in my arms. While I was closing my eyes and falling asleep I heard a faint I love you Y/N making me smile. I drifted off to sleep peacefully.

-
Not Proof Read

A/N: What do you feel about your father passing and Madison's mom?