How Could You Leave?

(Requested by: XbeeboiX to continue)

(This is a sequel of "Hurts like Hell" and "Someone gets hurt" (Also this is the final part of the trilogy))

Harry and Robin ran into a forest trying to look for Manny. They were getting more and more scared and worried.

"Oh God, he could be anywhere! Where is he!?" Robin hyperventilated, shaking and beginning to cry.

"Hey, hey don't panic! We're gonna find him!! But you have to calm down." Harry reassured the scared bird. Robin inhaled and exhaled, gripping onto Harry's hand.

"Ok... Ok, I'm calm." The duck sighed, managing to calm himself down.

"Alright good." Harry said, rubbing his boyfriend's back

Before they could do anything else, they suddenly heard someone's footsteps. They quickly his themselves in a nearby bush. Harry looked out to see a pair of legs walk by along with familiar whimpers and sobs.

"Manny...?" Harry looked out further but not enough so that he was noticable to see if he was right. And he was.

Manny walked slowly down the path, his head hanging down. His feet dragged as he walked. He looked up a bit and the two adults could see that his eyes are red and had bags under them.

"Should we...?"

"Hold on."

Harry and Robin slowly got out of the bush and walked behind Manny. They were careful not to make a sound to cause him to spot them. Manny continued to walk down the path until he stopped and collapsed onto the ground.

"Is he ok...?" Robin asked Harry, whispering to him.

"He doesn't look so good..." Harry said concerningly.

"Why...?"

The two adults looked over at Manny who was beginning to speak to seemingly nobody.

"What did I ever do wrong...? What did I do that caused you to hate me so much dad?... J-Just tell me wh-why...?" Manny's body began to shake violently, tears dropping onto the ground down from his face.

Harry and Robin looked at each other concerningly for a moment and back at them. Before ethey could do anything, Manny began to talk again.

Voices:
Manny (singing)
Manny (talking)

"How could you leave us so unexpected?

We loved...I loved

You but then you just left us

We needed you...I needed you..."

Manny balled up his hands into fists, pulling the grass underneath him off of the ground. Tears began to trickle down from his face.