Tickling?

Manny was walking near the living room when he heard someone laughing extremely loudly. He looked inside of the room to find Robin sitting on Harry's lap. The red monster was squeezing his sides, making him shriek with laughter. This confused Manny a lot.

"EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARRY! PLEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Robin squealed.

"Nah, you're too cute like this~" Harry teased.

"Guys?" Manny's voice made the two adults jump in shock.

"O-Oh Manny! It's j-just you!" Robin stuttered nervously.

"What are you two doing?-"

"N-NOTHING! Nothing s-sweetheart! We weren't doing anything!" Robin trying to get Manny out of the room.

"Come now Robin. We were just playing a little game~" Harry chuckled teasingly.

"H-Harry!"

"Ohhhhh!~ Can I play with you guys? Pleeeease~" Manny begged, giving his dads those big puppy dog eyes he knew they couldn't resist.

"I-I- Um..." Robin looked back at Harry, who merely winked at him. The bird immediately knew what he was thinking smirked a bit. "Well ok. If you really want to."

"YAAAAAAAAY!~" Manny cheered happily. The two dads chuckled at him softly. Manny went over to the couch and sat next to Harry. "So how do I play?" He asked.

"Well, first off, I need you to sit on my lap." Harry instructed. Manny followed what Harry said and got on his lap, looking up at him with his adorable, emerald green eyes, making Harry coo gently.

"Now what?" Manny asked once more.

"Now, close your eyes~" Robin told him as he laid on the couch next to the two.

"Hehe~ Ok!" Manny giggled, closing his eyes.

"Good~ Now just relax..." Harry raised his hands up, ready to attack. "...and laugh for us~" He whispered softly, beginning to squeeze Manny's sides like he was doing to Robin.

"EEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD!" Manny screamed with laughter.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees ManMan?" Harry asked teasingly.

"WH-WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT ARE YOU DOHOHOHOHOHOING TO ME!? WHY CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T I STOP LAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUGHING!?" Manny asked, squealing.

"This is tickling silly! It makes you laugh!" Robin told him, digging into the boy's armpits.

"T-TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLING?" Manny laughed confusingly.

"Have you never been tickled dear?" Robin asked. Manny shook his head, still laughing uncontrollably.

"Well then, consider this your 'introduction'~" Robin giggled, attacking his tummy.

"AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO, NOT THEHEHEHEHEHERE!" Manny begged.

"Awwww, someone's tummy ticklish?~ Tickle tickle tiiiiiickle~" Harry cooed, jointing in on tickling his belly.