Stupid Fucking Cold

(Requested by: fluffymyers)

"This is bullshit!"

"MANNY!"

It was flu season again in town. And somehow, by some unholy coincidence, both Manny and Robin have caught it. Harry was trying to take care of them but it was kind of hard because the cold was making them extremely cranky. The two were both in bed

"What? I'm right! This IS bullshit! How the fuck can we get this stupid fucking cold at the same fucking time!?" Manny snapped back.

"We do NOT use that kind of motherfucking language in this God damn house!" Robin yelled at him.

"Wonder who I got it from." Manny rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, Harry was downstairs, making Manny and Robin some soup and getting them medicine. He started walking up the stairs when he heard shouting from the trio's room. He winced underneath his breath and went inside the room to find his two boys bickering.

"I swear to fucking God Robin-"

"I TOLD YOU NOT CURSE!"

"Will you just shut up!? I already have a migraine and you're making it worse!"

"You're not the only one with a migraine,,"

"I heard that!"

"Um guys?" Harry interrupted them.

"WHAT!?" They both shouted at him.

"I uh made you both soup,," Harry said nervously.

"Oh. Well thanks I guess,," Manny said more quietly, taking his bowl of soup.

"Hmhm~ Here you go, Robbie." Harry hummed. To his surprise, Robin threw his spoon at Harry.

"I'LL STARVE BEFORE I EAT THIS!"  Robin yelled.

"Will you just eat the damn stuff already!?" Manny groaned.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO- Mph!" Robin's shouting was muffled by Harry stuffing a spoonful of soup into his mouth.

"Now hush up and eat this up." Harry ordered. Robin growled under his breath. "Heh, that's better." Harry chuckled. He then began to cough a bit.

"Harry, are you ok? You're not getting sick too, are you?" Robin asked.

"Oh no! I'm-" Harry began coughing again. "I-I'm ok!" He continued.

"I think he's allergic to your annoying voice!" Manny commented.

"I think he's allergic to your FACE!!" Robin yelled.

"Alright, both of you STOP IT!" Harry snapped, making them jump a bit. "Now you two take your medicine and get some sleep." He told them.

They both crossed their arms but listened to Harry regardless. They both took their medicine and turned around to not face the other due to their crankiness. Harry sighed and walked out of the room.

"Ngh..." Harry felt his head pound, leaning onto a nearby wall. His face felt hot, his throat felt dry, and his knees felt wobbly. He went into the bathroom and got a thermometer to check his temperature.

"Shit,," Harry cursed softly. His temperature was over 100 °F. "Great,," He groaned, holding onto his head. He reached into the cupboards to look for some more medicine.

Meanwhile upstairs, Manny and Robin were trying to sleep but they were feeling guilty about yelling at each other. They both wanted to apologise to the other but was to afraid they'd still be made at them. Finally, Many got up from bed and went over to Robin's.

"P-Papa?..." Manny whispered softly, gently shaking Robin's shoulder. The bird groaned a bit and turned around.

"Manny? What's wrong?" Robin asked, his throat sounding a bit hoarse.

"I'm sorry about earlier today,," Manny apologized, hanging his head down.

"Hey..." Robin lifted Manny's head up to face him. "Don't worry, baby~ I forgive you. And I'm sorry too..."

"It's ok,," Manny smiled softly.

"Hmm~ C'mere, my sweet baby~" Robin brought Manny close to him and hugged him tightly. Manny beamed and hugged him back. "Alright sweetheart, go back to sleep~" Robin told him. Manny nodded and went back under the covers.

"Love you, Papa~" Manny whispered, almost immediately falling asleep right after.

"I love you too, honey~" Robin cooed, also falling asleep.

Harry came into the room to find Manny and Robin fast asleep with tiny smiles on their faces. He chucked a bit and walked over next to their beds to kiss them both on the forehead.

"Sleep well, you two~" Harry whispered, walking over to his own bed and getting under the covers, falling asleep.

(Send requests pls!)