The teacher react to Fluffybird

(Requested by: jinxthehuterstalker)

Paige: I had feeling they were a thing. Robin said that his favorite color was red and what color is Harry? Red. You can do the math

Tony: Oh Harry would fuck anybody. Chicks, dudes. Didn't matter. Fat guys, skinny guys, dogs, cats, squirrels, rocks, bugs, snails. He fucked a snail. I watch him fuck a snail once. That sounds weird right? Just hearing me say it? Imagine how weird it was to see it! HE FUCKED A SNAIL!

Shrignold: A lot of people think that I'm homophobic because of that one line in my song: "He's made for her and she's made for him. That's the way it's always been." I'm not homophobic. I'm fine with gay people. My father's gay.

Colin: It's 2020. If you're gay, that's fine. But honestly I don't care about what Harry does in his free time.

Steak Guy: I kinda knew that Robin liked Harry because after he left, the bird was a total wreck. He drank, took a shit ton of drugs, you name it.

Spinach Can: He started chasing that purple dragon. Well not an actual purple dragon. But I mean like heroine... Oh it's a metaphor! Look it up! You have the internet!

Steak Guy: But I mean come on. Everyone knows drugs are dangerous! *takes out bong and lights it up* *his cheeks turn puffy* T-This isn't a drug...

Larry: They won't let me watch them have sex. But other than that, they seem like they have a heathy relationship.