Bird Mom Part 2

(Requested by: fluffymyers to do a sequel)

Harry was in the kitchen, making breakfast for himself and his family. He then suddenly heard someone walk into the kitchen. He looked over to see Robin by the doorway, rubbing his eye.

"Good Morning, Rob~" Harry said, keeping his focus on the food.

"Mmm, Morning,," Robin hummed, going over to Harry and kissing him.

"Heh, Did you sleep well?" Harry questioned, chuckling.

"Mmm-hmm~" Robin mumbled.

"Hmm, good~ Hey, do you think you could go wake Manny up?" Harry asked.

"Mmm come on. We should let him sleep for a while longer~" Robin responded.

"Well, alright. You arrrrre his mom, after all~" Harry commented teasingly, making Robin blush in embarrassment.

"Harry, do NOT start with me! It is way to early for this!" Robin grunted.

"Pfft- Sorry babe~ Buuuuut-"

"NO 'BUTS'!" Robin shouted. After he did, they heard the creaking of the stairs. "Great, look what you made me do!" Robin growled lowly, stomping out of the kitchen. He looked out to see Manny walking down the stairs, looking half asleep. Robin smiled at his son.

"Morning Papa,," Manny yawned.

"Good Morning, Baby~" Robin cooed, walking over and kissing Manny on the forehead. "How did you sleep, honey?~" He asked, ruffling his hair.

"Mmm, I slept ok. I didn't have any nightmares." Manny explained, trying to rub the tired out his eyes.

"Well, that's good~" Robin said, still smiling. He saw that Manny still looked a little tired. "Still tired, sweetheart?~" He questioned.

"Yeah, a little,," Manny nodded, yawning again.

"Hmmm well... I'll just have to fix that~" Robin cooed as he began tickling Manny's belly and sides.

"EEEK! Hehehehehahahahahahahaha!~" Manny squealed, his knees wobbling. Robin smirked and stopped tickling, hugging Manny tightly.

"Hehe~ You more awake now?~" Robin asked.

"Ehehehe~ Y-Yeheheah~" Manny giggled, hugging him back

"Good~ Let's go to the kitchen. Harry is making breakfast." Robin told Manny, taking his hand and walking with him.

"Ohohok~" Manny said, still giggling.

Robin and Manny walked into the kitchen together. Manny went over and hugged Harry from behind. The red monster jumped in shock. He looked behind him and smiled.

"Hey buddy~ Ya hungry?" Harry asked. Manny nodded, smiling widely. "Heh, well go sit down at the table then~" Harry chuckled.

"OK Dad!" Manny hummed, walking over to a chair and sitting down. Robin chuckled at his son, kissing his forehead.

"Awww~" Harry cooed under his breath. Robin glared at him.

"Excuse me for a moment, sweetie~" Robin whispered to Manny, giving him a peck on the nose.

"Hehe, ok!" Manny beamed. Robin smiled down at him and went over to Harry with an anger look.

"Whaaaat?~" Harry asked, acting innocently.

"Harry, I swear, if you keep this up, I'm going to-"

"Do what? I'm not doing anything, Mama Bird~" Harry teased, making Robin blush from embarrassment.

"H-Harry!" Robin squawked.

"Guys? What are you talking about?" Manny asked, getting up from his seat.

"O-Oh it's nothing Manny! You can sit back down now!" Robin reassured.

"Yeah Manny. Listen to your mother~" Harry added teasingly.

"Harry I swear to GOD-"

"Wh-Wha...?" Manny mumbled. He then suddenly realized what they meant. "Is this about the drawing I made yesterday?... A-Are you mad at me?!" He asked, tearing up.

"What!? No! No no no no baby! I'm not mad at you!" Robin exclaimed, running over to Manny and hugging him. "But why did you call me 'mom'?" He asked.

"W-Well because... because you remind me of my real mom, before she...died..." Manny confessed. Robin and Harry looked concerningly at each other and back at Manny with a sad look.

"Oh sweetheart..." Robin lifted Manny's chin to make him face him.

"Are you sure you aren't mad?" Manny asked.

"No baby. I'm not mad." Robin comforted his son.

"W-Well then...d-do you m-mind if I call you m-mom...? I w-won't call you it a-all the t-time! J-Just sometimes..." Manny asked nervously.

"Oh...of course you can, honey." Robin smiled, kissing his son on the forehead. Manny became really joyful once more.

"Yay! Hehe, thanks Mama!" Manny giggled, kissing Robin's cheek, making the bird giggle in return.

"No problem, baby~" Robin cooed. Manny walked back to his seat happily. Robin heard Harry chuckle from behind and frowned. "Don't even think about it!" He growled.

"Hehe, alright" Harry said, smirking, causing Robin to roll his eyes.

(Send requests pls!)