Todoroki Vs Bakugou

Start bij het begin

Bakugo placed his hands on the ice, using his Quirk to launch himself forward and Todoroki reaches a hand out, but Bakugo easily dodged by maneuvering himself away with his Explosion. Bakugo grabbed Todoroki by his head and shoulder, [Name]'s eyes widening and it seems that she wasn't the only one who's shocked by Bakugo's quick reaction time.

"He avoided his right side and grabbed him?!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Wow!"

Bakugo landed on the ground, throwing Todoroki and making sure to use his Quirk to launch the handsome boy a distance. Todoroki used his ice, flipping over and he lands on his ice as he makes a pathway of ice to avoid getting out of bounds.

"He avoids going out of bounds with a wall of ice! Looks like fun!"

The wave of ice circled towards Bakugo and Bakugo swiftly dodged an incoming attack from Todoroki's ice. Bakugo went to use his Quirk as a smoke screen, but Todoroki grabs Bakugo's arm and he threw Bakugo to the other side. Bakugo skidded to a stop, crouched down as he watched Todoroki jump off of his ice wall. [Name] thought Todoroki was going to use his left side, but he didn't.

"With the way he grabbed Todoroki's left side on purpose and timed his explosions... He's been doing his research. That kid abilities shine every time he fights."

"I see."

"Todoroki's moving well, too, but his attacks are too simple. Ever since the match with Midoriya, he's lost his touch."

Bakugo's hands are low and [Name] could see the explosions he set off between his hands. [Name] noticed the frost on the side of Todoroki's face too, he's been using his right side so much that the frost is building and if he used his left side, the frost will melt. Bakugo runs straight towards Todoroki after flapping his gums and Todoroki just stands there.

"Todoroki!" Midoriya exclaimed, seeing the boy was just standing there. "Don't lose! Do your best!"

Bakugo launched himself into the air, but Todoroki still stands there with the frost disappearing on his arms and face. Todoroki's left side flares up with flames and Bakugo proceeds to launch himself by spinning almost like a tornado. Todoroki holds out his left arm as Bakugo gets closer to Todoroki, but [Name]'s eyes widen.

She saw Todoroki's flames disappear and he looked down in the ground in sadness. She noticed a wall of ice appear in front of Todoroki and Bakugo's explosion make contact with the ice. A huge explosion rings out and her eyes widen, seeing only the figure of Bakugo's body while a rush of hot air hits [Name]'s face.

"He added momentum and rotation to the huge blast he showed us in his fight with Uraraka! He was like a human projectile! It looks like Todoroki didn't fire off the huge blast he used in his match with Midoriya, but the winner is--"

The dust filled the area and when the dust clears, Bakugo is on the floor. [Name]'s eyes follow the trail of broken ice on the floor to see Todoroki out of bounce and lying on the ice rocks. [Name] let out a sigh, knowing that he wanted Todoroki to use his flames and he wanted an indisputable first place win.

Bakugo pushes himself to stand up and he walks over to Todoroki, his arms limp at his side. Bakugo then takes off in a sprint towards the boy and he grabs Todoroki by the front of his PE shirt. Bakugo glared daggers at the boy who is unconscious. [Name]'s ear twitched, wishing she could hear what Bakugo is yelling, but pink mist appears around the boy.

Midnight had teared at the white fabric on her arm, the pink mist emitting from her. Bakugo had knocked out from inhaling the pink mist, falling on the ice rocks and Midnight gazed at the two boys. Midnight raised her arm.