ten

srry my babies. ^cory.

cory

"Yo come here." cory spoke in a demanding tone. he stood under the the 10 foot archway that was the entrance for his modern kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances.

jet black cabinets decorated the kitchen walls as well as white marble floors and white subway tiles for a backsplash.

"what?" tati retorted back. she was in his living room staring in on him as he stood under the archway mean mugging her.

"what the fuck be wrong with you females?" he asked tilting his head. he swaggered into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

tati rolled her eyes and stared as he waltzed around the kitchen doing what ever he was doing, from the living rooms view you could clearly see the inside of the kitchen due to his condos open concept.

she desperately tried to read him but she failed. He was just so unpredictable, one minute he is nice but the second tati starts to be come touchy touchy or show a hint of affection he'll be mean again.

"and what exactly do you mean by that?" she asked.

"you realize we're not in a relationship right? fuck you acting like you my girl for?"

"cory i really like you and you know this. maybe we can build a relationship." she shrugged.

"nah. i don't do relationships... i told you that." he rejected.

tati fell aback by that statement... not only did she feel like he treated her like a girlfriend, he fucked her like one. how could he have said this? she was confused.

"then who do you want it with? you wanna be single your whole life?" she felt like bleu had been the one to have him sayin shit like this. it had to be.

"i wouldn't mind that." he answered stubbornly.

Truth is, cory is terrified of commitment. The thought of him having a girlfriend and staying loyal to her and her only was a crazy thought.

"You are such an ass hole." Tati yelled getting upset

"Lower your tone." he retorted back.

she immediately jumped up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. the second her manicured feet hit the cold marble floor her body released goosebumps.

"you have me so fucked up. i do not like feeling used." she said putting her index finger in his face.

corys pet peeve.

"get yo finger out of my face before i break that shit." he said through gritted teeth while trying to get around her.

however, everywhere he tried to go she followed.

"i'm not gonna deal with this shit again, you're not my girl, move." he said while forcefully pushing her out of the way.

"did you just put your hands on me?" tati yelled.

cory ignored her while grabbing her purse and shoes etc.

"DID YOU JUS-." tati tried to yell but cory stopped her by pushing her again, she gasped,

he held her belongings and opened the front door.

"you better not." she yelled.

he threw her shit right outside of his front door.

tati shrieked, he closed the door behind her and casually walked back into his kitchen to fix himself a sandwich.

he did not have time to play with tatiana today. he had a flight to catch at 3pm and it was already 10 am.