one

Cory surveyed the area as he held a cold bottle of smart water in his hand, he had just finished working on someone's car since he had his own mechanic business, it was a side hustle, his main hustle was trafficking drugs.

He wanted to have legal money just in case things went down hill and he needed something to fall back on.

"aight ima let you have it." Cory said to one of his employees, Alejandro.

He would come to his business from time to time to help out, he was not always available since he was always on the road shipping and transferring drugs, he needed everything to run smoothly.

Cory then placed his attention on his ringing phone and slightly frowned, "yo?" he answered with authority, he was on the phone with one of the broads he fucked with occasionally.

he put it down from time to time, he wasn't the type of nigga to fuck every broad he encounters. He liked to lay it down on one girl for at least a year or two or up until they started to become too clingy.

"can you come over?" she asked sounding seductive.

cory placed his attention on his rolex watch before responding, "be there in 10."

bleu

"ok mommy." Bleu sighed trying to rush her mom off of the phone.

It had been 2 weeks since she moved out of her mother's house to move into decent looking apartments near her college campus.

"Be safe... and use that pepper spray i bought you.."

Bleu frowned, ever since she moved out her mother had been calling her non-stop, she knew she meant no harm though.

"ok."

Once she ended the call with her mom she started to finish her Sunday chores, after living with her mother her whole life she had gotten in the habit of cleaning every Sunday.

Just as she was about to wipe her kitchen counters she received a knock at her door.

she wasn't expecting anyone so she was curious..

once she opened the door her bestfriend lailah barged in.

"bitch." lailah said sounding upset.

"wassup?" bleu asked placing her "all purpose cleaner" spray on the counter. she wanted to give lailah her undivided attention.

when ever lailah would say "bitch" before saying anything else she knew hot tea would come after.

"guess who just died?"

bleu furrowed her eyebrows, "i'd rather not guess that.. can you just tell me?" she hadn't been on any social media's lately due to her being busy moving into her new place.

"lewis bitch." lailah announced.

bleus heart broke just a little.

"lewis? our crush lewis? lewis who drive the all white audi?" bleu asked astonished.

"girl yes, my boyfriend told me it was a drive by and he got shot. girl come to his funeral with me." she asked while grabbing a banana from bleus fruit bowl.

well just make your self at home, bleu said to herself.

Bleu shook her head, "girl no, i barely knew that man, i only saw him a few times in school and that's it."