Presenting Lorelai Gilmore

Chris, Rory, and Lorelai stood outside of the Gilmore house after ringing the doorbell. A new maid opened the door, surprising none of the Gilmore's standing outside. 

"Hello." The maid said shyly making Chris cringe and shake her head. 

"What's your name?" Lorelai asked as the maid shyly opened the door more. 

"Lisel." She said shyly making Chris smile softly at the maid. "Okay, Liesl. I'm Lorelai, this is Rory and Chris. And, uh, Emily and Richard are expecting us." The oldest Gilmore said before the three walked in. 

"You know what, that's okay. She can get it. Why don't you go hide in the kitchen?" Chris said after Lisel offered drinks making the newest maid gratefully run off for shelter. 

The three girls watched as Emily and Richard walked down the stairs arguing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three girls sat at the counter discussing the interview that Rory wrote on Max. 

"It sucks. I know it sucks, just tell me it sucks." Rory said sighing making Chris smile sympathetically. 

"It's amazing." The blonde twin said squeezing her twins hand, trying to get her to see Chris's view on the paper. 

"No it's not." Rory claimed making Chris sigh and look at her empty cup. Luke hasn't gotten to them yet to fill up their coffee just yet. 

Finally Luke came by with a pot of coffee, Chris eagerly pushed her cup towards him. 

"Coffee...coffee. Okay, what do you want? Eggs, toast, combo?" Luke ranted while pouring Chris's coffee. 

"What's the rush there, Zippy?" Chris asked making Luke sigh sadly. 

"I'm just swamped this morning. I was supposed to have help but I don't. So order right now or I'm bringing the both of you an egg white omelet with a side of steamed spinach." Luke explained making Chris shake her head.

"Pancakes." Lorelai.

"French Toast." Rory

"Crepes." Chris

"Thank you." Luke sighed as Jess walked down the stairs, meeting Chris's eyes, the amusement was clear in them. 

"Jess, you were supposed to be down here. . . .what the hell is that?" Luke questioned pointing at his band t-shirt, Chris had to stifle her laughter. 

"What?" Jess questioned looking down at the shirt. 

"Go upstairs and change." The diner owner ordered his nephew. 

"I like this shirt." He defended, looking somewhat offended. 

"How can you like that shirt?" Luke questioned him making Chris bite her lip while Lorelai and Rory watched in amusement. 

"It brings out my eyes." Jess said sarcastically making Chris finally laugh getting a dirty look from Luke and small smile from Jess. 

"Hey, part of the deal of you staying here is that you work here, and when you work here you will wear proper work attire, and that is not proper work attire. Now go upstairs and change into something that won't scare the hell out of my customers." Luke ordered drawing Jess's line of vision from the younger Gilmore twin. 

"Whatever you say Uncle Luke." He muttered before heading upstairs to change. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------