Those are Strings, Pinocchio and A Disastrous Wedding

Chris giggled as Rory and Lorelai stumbled in, collapsing in chairs across from her and Ryan.

"This is why I'm going on a road-trip, no need for carrying so much weight." Chris teased with a giggle before Ryan gasped.

"Dress fitting." Ryan exclaimed making Chris gasp and shoot up, and downing her coffee.

"Oh crap, grandma said my dress is done." The blonde raced out of the diner followed by Ryan, Lorelai and Rory laughed softly, before accepting the coffee Luke offered as he watched with a fond smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily teared up as Chris stepped into the room, she wasn't sure about the dress when she first saw it, but now, Emily knew that no other dress would make the blonde look at beautiful as she did in that moment.

"You look amazing." Ryan said, the dress was so Chris, anything else wouldn't match her, that was her dress.

"I'm getting married!" Chris cheered turned to look in the mirror, Emily approached, putting her hands on her granddaughters shoulders, smiling softly.

"You're getting married."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" We all knew that our education at Chilton would be exemplary, but it was the people at Chilton. All my friends - Hi Marcy, love you. Cody and Debbie, love you, too. The faculty, the administrative staff. Even our janitorial staff - Jaime and Joachim. I can't count the number of times you guys made me laugh. . ." A random student rambled, Chilton was doing a video yearbook, and everyone needed to do record a message.

"Does she need medical attention?" Paris asked as she, Rory, and Chris stood in line to record their messages.

"Paris." Rory tried, the Geller was especially snappy lately, Chris was normally the one to deal with it but she was currently talking to Sookie about their cake.

"Yeah, burgundy, white, and black, with roses, the rest is up to you. . . You know what Jess and I like. . . You're a life saver Sookie. . . Don't stress, no matter what it looks like, both Jess and I will love it. . . Love you too. . . Bye."

Chris hung up with a smile, the final details were coming together.

"Oh Rory, Paris, you both have dress fittings later." The blonde said as she looked at her phone, sending a quick text to Jess.

"Me?" Paris asked, while Rory smiled, she had seen the design of her dress and loved it.

"If you think that I'm letting you pick your dress, do your hair, and makeup for my wedding, than that little mouse that's constantly running on that wheel in your head has flown out your ear." Chris stated with a look that said 'you've finally done it. Lost all your marbles.'

Paris blinked, she was offended but that was a really interesting way of describing her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------