That'll Do, Pig

Jake and Ryan were watch the engaged couple go back and forth.

"Babe, I really don't wanna go." Jess said before wincing when he saw the look on his fiance's face.

"Ever heard the phrase happy wife happy life?" Chris asked tilting her head to the side before her knuckles.

"Yes.." The Mariano boy said hesitantly, he knew he wasn't going to win this.

"Ever heard the phrase angry Chris no kiss?" The brunette asked raising an eyebrow at him making him drop his book on his bed.

"We're going to the carnival."

Chris hummed patting his cheek before leaving the apartment.

Jess sighed falling on his bed.

"I get to spend the rest of my life with her. How lucky am I?" Jess said sarcastically but he still had a large smile on his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom?" The twins asked from the front hallway.

"Uh, Rory, Chris." Lorelai called from the kitchen, she was nervous, Rory would probably be fine, but Chris on the other hand.

"Can we do pizza tonight? I've got a ton of studying to do." Chris asked dropping her bag on the floor before going to the fridge to grab a soda.

"Sure, pizza sounds great." The twins mother said sending her youngest a nervous glance, which Rory caught.

"Good. Why's the door open?" Rory asked frowning when her mother winced.

"The door is open because. . .Dean's here." Lorelai said flinching when Chris slammed her soda on the counter as the male walked inside.

"I need to study." The youngest Gilmore grumbled heading to her room, she hated Dean, but she still liked him more than Christopher.

That being said, she still couldn't stand being in the same room who broke her sister's heart, twice.

Chris shook her head pulling out her textbooks, yay, studying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's wrong?" Jess asked, his arm thrown over his fiance's shoulder's, she had been rather quiet and he was concerned.

Chris sighed turning to bury her face in his chest.

"Dean stopped by the house to drop Rory's stuff off, just unnerved after seeing him in our house." Chris explained making Jess frown, taking her left hand where her ring sat, placing a kiss on top of it

"Hey, don't worry about him, all you need to worry about, is planning our wedding, and finishing your last year in school

"Hey, don't worry about him, all you need to worry about, is planning our wedding, and finishing your last year in school." Jess said making Chris relax on him, he always knew how to calm her down.