"Well? Will you help me??"

"What bit do you need help on?"

"Well I can't revise the cosmic ages because I didn't understand it in the first place, you know when we did it in the lesson..."

Caroline nodded, "well that's easy, I can help you with that."

"Oh you're lovely, thank you," he sighed in relief.

Her stomach turned pleasantly at that, "you're welcome."

"You free later on this afternoon?"

"Probably, although I have a lot more work to do," she said unsurely.

"Well I'll get a table by the astronomy section, and whenever you're free you can come over, yeah?"

"Sure."

"Cheers, love," he grinned before leaving.

She took a moment. She often needed to take a moment after speaking to him.

Then she went back into the library.

"What did Sirius want?" Archie asked.

"He asked for help in Astronomy. I'm probably gonna have to tutor him."

"Oh, tutoring?" Jane asked, raising a suggestive eyebrow, "is that what the kids are calling it these days?"

Archie snorted loudly, shaking his head.

"Huh?"

"Ignore them," Tyler said, "when are you gonna tutor him?"

"This afternoon, if I have the time."

"Well..." Archie looked at the stacks of books on the table.

"We had better get started then."

· 。゚☆: *.☽

"Hey," Sirius grinned at Caroline as she found him in the astronomy section of the library.

"Afternoon," she said tiredly, plopping down onto the seat opposite him.

"Are you okay?"

"My brain hurts."

He snorted and nodded, "I can imagine...how many NEWTs are you even doing?"

"Nine."

"You're kidding."

"I wish I was," she laughed shortly as she pulled her astronomy notes out of her bag, "what are we doing again?"

"The cosmic ages," he said, flicking back to the start of the section in the textbook that he was reading.

"Oh yeah."

Caroline sifted through her notes and pulled out the rolls of parchment on the cosmic ages.

"Right, so what don't you understand?" She asked.

"...all of it."

"Alright," she laughed, "so the main point of this topic in Astronomy is that the 'Cosmic Dark Ages' is thought to be the period before the first stars were born, right?"

"Right," he nodded, "and I never got this, how long did it last?"

"I'm pretty sure that no one knows the specific length, but it's said to be several hundred million years."