-16-

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*

"You've got astronomy tonight, right?" Eloise asked Caroline at the dining table.

Tyler kept glancing at the blonde with this sort of coldness that made Archie keep looking over at him curiously. What had he got against Eloise all of a sudden? He'd be sure to ask him after dinner.

"Mm," Caroline nodded as she took a big gulp of water.

"Make sure you're quiet when you get back, because-"

"I know, I wake you up...I'll try not to this time," Caroline said.

"Please Carrie, I need my beauty sleep," Eloise half-joked, smiling lightly at her friend.

Tyler's frown deepened. He had no proof that anything was happening, therefore he couldn't technically be mad at Eloise yet...innocent until proven guilty and all that...but something just felt wrong, and he didn't need any proof for that. He was gonna be suspicious and nothing could stop him there.

"Bro, you okay?" Archie muttered, "You look ready to kill someone."

"I'm fine," Tyler muttered back, before forking some chicken into his mouth, a bit too aggressively.

Caroline caught Julian's eye at the Gryffindor table, and the boy winked back at her. She felt her heart skip a beat looking at him, those brown eyes. She felt safe with him.

"God I'm so glad I stopped astronomy," Jane said, "can't be dealing with a class at midnight, like what's up with that?"

"Pretty sure night time is the best time to see the stars, J," Archie said, grinning teasingly.

She nudged him, "well yeah, I know that but-"

"What, would you prefer to look at the constellations over lunch?" Caroline asked innocently, causing Archie to snort.

"Shut up, Caroline," Jane said, rolling her eyes but biting back a grin.

After dinner Caroline went back to the Ravenclaw common room with Eloise, wanting to fit in some good studying before she had to leave for Astronomy. The others walked to their own common rooms, but before Tyler could part from Jane and Archie to go to the Hufflepuff common room, Archie held onto his arm and pulled him into an empty corridor. Jane, unaware of what was going on, decided to follow just in case what happened was actually interesting.

"Seriously, Arch?" Tyler groaned as Archie made no move to let go of him, "Jesus, how are you so strong..."

Archie loosened his grip on the boy's bicep after he had stopped trying to move away, before letting go and stepping back, folding his arms, "tell me what's going on."

"Also tell me," Jane raised a hand, "I have no clue what's happening."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Tyler said.

"You looked like you were going to hit Eloise literally all through dinner."

Jane nodded, "oh yeah, I noticed that too...what was up with that?"

"It's really nothing, it's..." Tyler sighed and looked at the floor, "nothing, it's stupid..."

"Mate, I've never seen you look at anyone like that before," Archie said softly, before putting a hand on his shoulder, "you can tell us, whatever it is."

"I..." he looked between the two, "it's nothing concrete, I just have...suspicions..."

"Ohh, yeah, Julian and Eloise right?" Jane asked.