-35-

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. .**.☽ .*

"Are you nervous?" Caroline asked.

"Pft, me? Nervous? Never."

They were sat at breakfast on the morning of the House Quidditch Cup Final: Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff. Jane was a chaser for Gryffindor, and a bloody good one at that. But it was the final, and she was strangely relaxed.

"I feel torn," Tyler said, "I love you, Jane, but...I gotta represent for the puffs, you know?"

"The puffs?" Archie repeated, raising a brow.

"Look, Ty, you want the team you root for to be the team that wins, right?" Jane asked.

"Well, yeah..."

"So root for Gryffindor."

"You're really that confident you'll win?" Caroline asked.

"Have you seen our team? We're gonna beat those badgers to the ground...no offence, Ty."

"Maybe I should just paint one cheek yellow and the other red..." Tyler said, shaking his head.

"Go on, root for Gryffindor," Archie said, leaning into him, "for me?"

Tyler groaned, "well now I have to don't I?"

"Good job, Arch," Jane grinned.

Caroline giggled at Tyler's face before having another sip of her green tea. As she did, she realised Sirius was standing at the main doors at the front of the hall, trying to get her attention.

"Oh...be right back," she said to them.

They watched as she went.

"Alright, five galleons they'll get together by the end of this term," Jane said.

Archie nodded, "I could get in on that action...I bet by the end of the summer holidays."

Tyler shook his head, "you guys remember how long it took for Caroline and Hughes to date? Nah, I know her...I say by Christmas."

"They will not last that long," Jane snorted.

"Carrie will."

"Yeah, but this is Sirius Black we're talking about," Archie said, "he's in and out of relationships faster than Jane can fly."

"And that's bloody fast."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽

"Are you excited?"

"I'm terrified."

"Why?"

"Hufflepuffs play dirty-"

"Well hey now-"

"Jane could die!" Caroline exclaimed.

Tyler laughed, "you're so dramatic."

"Stop worrying, Carrie," Archie said, putting an arm round her shoulders, "Jane will be fine, you've seen her play, she's amazing."

"And anyway, the Gryffindor beaters are really good at defending their players," Tyler said.

"Yeah..." Caroline trailed off, her thoughts wondering to Sirius, "I'm a bit hot."

She took her jacket off.

"Woah!

"Carrie oh my God."