When she stood and pushed her sunglasses up, she was just as- if not more- beautiful than I thought she would be, and the burning inside me only spread wilder. All I could do was watch her perfect ass sway as she walked off. Her body was another element of its own, one that I could talk about for hours. The curves on that woman are carved by Jesus Christ himself, I just know it.

She was a tiny thing, but she wasn't skinny, and I like that. Scratch that- I love it. She wasn't delicate, or fragile looking. I usually don't have a preference, pussy is pussy. But living in Los Angeles, you don't run into a lot of women that look so... real. And that she most certainly did. The little dip in her wide hips? Real. Tits that actually moved as she ambled? Real. Her sexy, full thighs clashing as she walked off? Real. Nothing on her face seemed stone-hard, pushed or plumped up. She had the cutest cheeks I would have loved to plant a kiss on. And don't even get me started on her pudgy, dusky lips.

When she had been gone for over ten minutes, I felt it in my gut and knew something was up. God knows who was doing rounds at the busy mall-hours. So naturally, I went to take a quick look inside. When I heard muffled voices coming from the halls, my instincts told me something was wrong, and my wish to run for the hills was granted.

I swear it took everything in me not to connect my fist to Scott's ugly face when I found her in his grip. The smug look on his face knowing how frightened and uncomfortable he had made her at that exact moment made me want to break off every single finger he had touched her with. Her face was as cool as a cucumber, but her body was shaking. I had to make sure she was sheltered behind me before I went any further. And when they were gone I surprised not only her but also myself by dropping the sentry I always have up when strangers are around, and grazed her soft skin with my thumb, noticing her flush at my touch- she seemed so shocked and moved by what had just happened I knew I had to make sure she was okay before I walked off like the idiot I am.

I couldn't help the teasing before I left. While the words I had spoken were absolutely sincere, they could've been delivered in a more... sophisticated manner, I guess. Honest to God, I couldn't help it. She seemed so stirred and astonished by the whole thing, she completely zoned out into another universe when we were back at the table. I wanted her to have another memory when she thought back to that day, and not be tormented by the gruesomeness that Scott is, and always will be.

It was also her fruity, sweet, intoxicating scent mixed with the way she was responding to our every contact, my every move, every word, reassuring me I wasn't the only one tripping and not thinking straight because of the other. Fuck me, if it didn't do things to my ego. As much as it makes me sound like the biggest asshole; I wanted her to feel as overwhelmed as I did. Little Ms. Lawyer played it cool, I'll give her that. But I know a poker face when I see one.

''They won't bother you again,'' I whisper-, and for the third time today, I breathe in her tropical scent. An aroma I want to drown in. Bury my face in her neck and clobber until coconut is the only thing I taste on my tongue for days. ''I promise.''

She looks up at me with parted lips, breathing heavy, and all I wish right now is to see her beautiful eyes that are hidden, probably wide in shock of my sudden bravery behind the sunglasses. See those long lashes of her flutter like they did inside a couple of minutes ago. ''Thank you again, Kayden'' she got out, and takes a quick look around us.

I can't stop looking down at her tiny frame- in too much of a stupor to think about my facial expressions. Am I smiling? Am I smirking? Maybe I am frowning. I don't fucking know. I'm not in control of my body- nor my face, right now. I have never acted before thinking about my next movements, but this girl seems to be a crazy exception all of the sudden.