Chapter - 17 : Thoughts

Comenzar desde el principio

"haan Anamika! Please check this file." he pushes a file across the table.

"Isme kya hai?" she reads the label and it's for the same company they'll be dealing with.

Anamika looks at Vineet and finds him looking into the laptop. She sighs. He doesn't even care to look at people and talk.

"What do I need to do in this?" she asks again

This time, Vineet glances up at her. He smiles.

"Anamika, I want you to check this file. I mean recheck and then we'll discuss the presentation in an hour." he says.

She agrees and leaves his cabin. She begins working, and more than one hour passes in a blur. She checks her watch, and it's almost Noon. She knocks on Vineet's cabin  and he allows her in.

" Sorry! I didn't realise the time. " she says asks him to check the presentation.

For next one hour, they discuss it all, and Vineet seems satisfied with the progress. He looks at Anamika and asks her to leave for home, since they have to do the packing, and he knows it takes time. She smiles at him for his concern and leaves the room, leaving the file and presentation for him. She finishes her work, it's almost 5 in the evening. She informs Vineet that she's leaving for home, at which he tells her that he will send his driver to pick them up for airport, the next day.. Anamika agrees. She knows there is no use of arguing with him. She leaves the office, and reaches home an hour later, after doing some shopping. She takes Ansh from her friend's house and they move home.

*****
Ansh is quite excited for the trip. He looks at the things that Anamika has brought.

"Mumma, hum wahan ghumenge na?" he asks

"Han beta! Par mumma ko kaam karna hai wahan

"Han beta! Par mumma ko kaam karna hai wahan."  she says.

Ansh looks at her briefly.

"Toh aap kaam karna. Main aur Vineet uncle masti karenge." He says teasingly.

"acha! Tum mumma ke bina maze karoge?" Anamika plays along.

Ansh thinks for a while. He looks at his mother for a brief moment and then chuckles.

"Haan! Vineet uncle ne promise kiya hai, wo Ansh ko ghumayenge

"Haan! Vineet uncle ne promise kiya hai, wo Ansh ko ghumayenge. Aap bhi aana. Hum khub maze karenge." He says innocently.

Anamika smiles and ruffles his hair. So, it's all sorted. Vineet will help her in keeping Ansh busy. She smiles, she is certainly touched with Vineet's behavior. But, she still needs time to figure out the real thing, and the trip is the best solution to her question. She smiles and shushes her thoughts when she hears Ansh calling her, and gets busy with her son.

To Be Continued.

Where will this trip lead Anamika and Vineet?

Stay tuned.