Chapter - 13 : Dinner Treat

After the meeting for two hours, everyone disperse from the conference room. V ineet asks Anamika to wait in the waiting lounge. She agrees and makes her way to the room. Ansh chuckles seeing her & rushes to her. He hugs her putting his arms around her waist. Anamika smears her head. It's been more than two hours and for Ansh it's an unknown place, so seeing his mother cheered him up. He makes her sit on the chair and sits  beside her. Saransh also comes up to her and they tell her about  games they played. Meanwhile, a lady enters calling for them.

"Ansh  saransh… Chalo tumhare French fries aa gaye." She says.

It's Angel. Anamika smiles at her once the former notices her presence.

"Aunty, ye meri mumma hai" Ansh says introducing the two ladies

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aunty, ye meri mumma hai" Ansh says introducing the two ladies.

Angel smiles at Anamika, who responds with a kind smile.

"I hope Ansh ne aapko zyada pareshan nahi kiya hoga."  She says.

Angel laughs at her words. She herself enjoyed with the kids.

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai. Saransh aur Ansh ke wajah se mera mann lag gaya. Bhai toh ghar pe akele chodne ke liye ready nahi they.". Angel says.

Angel is pregnant, and like every protective brother, how could he leave her alone at home with kids. Sachin is away for a case, he had to, as a senior officer. He can't deny his job. So, that's why he invited Ansh as well. Anamika smiles as she watches both the boys running in a circle around them. She hears Angel asking them to stop and eat the French fries, but the boys are adamant to play.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Family Love Is Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें