Chapter - 6 : Conversing

Vineet is in the office and lost in thoughts when the manager tells him about the delegates with whom he has come to do the meeting. They have arrived. He asks his manager to bring them to the conference hall. He agrees and leaves the cabin, while Vineet picks the files and laptop from the table and make his way into the conference room. He settles his things, connects his laptop to the projector, and in the meantime, the delegates enter the hall. He greets them and asks them to take their seats.

The delegates of the foreign company have two members. It seems like one was much experienced and the other is a  normal being, maybe he ks chosen for this project according to his ability. The old man refers to Vineet.

“Mr.Vineet, I’m looking forward to deal with you. I have heard a lot about you. I think it’s going to be the best integration so far, for our company. “ he says.

Vineet is elated with the praise. He smiles at the old man..

 He smiles at the old man

“ Surely, Sir. Even we would be honored to work with you. Till  now, I have heard about you till now, now the game changes. We’ve met. So I hope this project  to be a success. “ vineet says.

The delegates smile as they set to begin the meeting. The meeting lasts for two hours. They hear each other’s perspectives and then came to the option that it would be the best to integrate with each other and work on the project. The deal is finalized , and they will begin working soon.

Seeing off the delegates, Vineet reaches  his cabin. He checks the time, It’s almost 2 pm. He should go and pick Saransh from Anamika’s place. Talking with his manager, he leaves the office and drives towards Anamika's home.

Anamika’s home

Ansh and Saransh are busy making some structure with the building blocks. It isn't so much fun before, Anamika thinks. Or maybe she’s liking it, because not only her, but her son gets a company too. Since, last 5 years she's living alone with her son, and now , in this city of Mumbai, they have found good friends. Like, Saransh for Ansh, and Vineet?

Would it be right to refer  to him as a friend? She thinks and smiles.

Her mind denies the thought, but her heart says that he’s the one who helped her when she was in the need. He is a good friend. He even finished the formalities and escorted her to her home. And today, he got his nephew home, for Ansh’s sake. They barely know each other, but he came to ask about Ansh. Saransh came by so that Ansh can play with him and  they can have a good time.

Her thoughts are broken with the doorbell ring. She moves to open the door and it's Vineet. She welcomed him in. Saransh looks at him and rushes to hug him. Vineet lifts him in his arms.

"So kya kiya aaj?" he asks Saransh.