Chapter - 15 : Meeting And Talking

Anamika makes Ansh ready for school and packs his lunch. She gives him milk and breakfast, and at the same time, her mobile pings. She picks the phone and smiles on seeing Vineet's name flashing on the screen. It's a message from him. She opens the message and smiles reading the message.

"Thank you, Anamika

"Thank you, Anamika. Why? I will tell you in the office. I'll be waiting."  his message reads.

She smiles and thinks about the last night conversation she had with Vineet. Did he really understand her words? Will he try to be happy from now on? She is amused with his message, because he is not that kind. But she shushes her thoughts when Ansh calls her.

"Mumma chalo! Nahi toh late ho jayega

"Mumma chalo! Nahi toh late ho jayega." He says.

"Han beta! Bas chalte hain!" She says and picks her handbag and holds Ansh's hand as they move out of the house. Anamika locks it and they leave.

Dropping Ansh to his school, Anamika moves to her office. Today, she has a smile on her lips. Maybe, it's because of the time she spent with his family and the conversation with him the other day. She enters the office and moves to his cabin directly. She knocks the door and hears his deep voice allowing her to enter. She enters the cabin and she greets him while he asks her to take a seat.

She reads his face, he looks sleepy, yet he's smiling. Did her words affect him so deeply? She looks at him again.

"lagta hai aap soye nahi raat ko. Aapko agar meri baat ka bura laga ho toh I am sorry Sir." She apologizes thinking that he will reply to her for the last night.