Havoc

Dumbledores Army, the secret organization that had been meeting for months now in the Room of Requirement had been exposed. Marietta Edgecombe had ratted on the whole organization and was therefore exempt from punishment.

Lacey and the most of the members of Dumbledores Army was sitting in detention just about ready to start writing lines with those horrible blood quills when there was multiple loud bangs in the hall. Lacey hid a smile as Umbridge walked past her toward the door, knowing that today was the day the twins would be leaving. They had asked Lacey to join them but she refused, still wanting to graduate and become a Healer.

The morning before they decided to leave they spoke with Lacey, Lee and Angelina together, telling them the plan to get them all out of detention and wreaking havoc on the bitch that ruined their entire last year of school. It was safe to say that Lacey was excited for the show.

Fireworks were going off in any direction they looked in. It was beautiful and the magic was flawless. The twins had told Lacey that the only reason they were able to get all this done was because of her charm. It took the twins almost three weeks to perfect it, but after that they were able to mass produce the fireworks and leave.

Lacey ran straight into Fred's arms, knowing she wouldn't see him until graduation which was over 2 months away.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" She cried out to him.

"I know, Love. I'll miss you, too. We'll see each other soon, and you can come by and see all the work we did at the shop! I'm excited for you to see it."

Lacey gave her boyfriend a teary eyed smile and they kissed quickly before him and George took off of brooms.

"That was amazing!" Angelina exclaimed hugging her best friend.

"It really was!" Emilie replied, blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" Lacey asked her.

"George asked me on a date! Well, once school is done. He invited me to the shop, too!"

Lacey smiled at Emilie, "that's awesome! I didn't even know you liked him. I've been so busy with the boys, I'm sorry!"

"Don't worry about it, George told me about the charm. I didn't know you could make your own magic! Only really gifted witches and wizards can. I've gone into depth about it while studying and figured I couldn't do it," Emilie ramble on, "but the fact you can and did is very impressive, Lacey. You might want to tell the twins to keep it to themselves. I just feel like it could get you into trouble."

Lacey nodded, "I didn't know it was difficult to do, it didn't really take that long either. Are you sure about that?"

Lacey was confused, obviously someone made up spells, charms and potions and it seemed like new things were popping up all the time. It couldn't really be that rare of a thing, could it?

"Yes, I'm telling you I studied it in depth. I wanted to create a spell that could make you turn into whoever you wanted to be without using that disgusting polyjuice potion."

"Well that's a lot harder to do, the whole thing with the polyjuice potion is the DNA. Maybe that's why?"

"Yeah, but even just simple spells like, say, making your clothes change colour to whatever you want is hard to accomplish."

Lacey thought about what Emilie was saying, would it really be that bad if people found out?

Before she could really get into it she saw Harry, Ron and Hermione run off looking worried. She went after them to make sure everything was okay.

"Hey! Hey! What's going on?" She yelled out to them.

"Harry's had a- a vision?" Hermione said.

"It's Sirius. He's being held by Voldemort. I need to make sure he's okay."

Lacey nodded and distracted students and Umbridge so the trio could sneak in her office to make sure Sirius was okay.

They unfortunately got caught. Harry and Hermione had taken Umbridge into the forbidden forest and Lacey, Ron, Ginny, Luna and Neville were all thinking up a plan to get out of the Inquisitorial Squads grasps.

After a few minutes Ron came up with a plan and it was set in motion. Lacey bit back a laugh as Draco and his friends began puking. She loved Fred and George so much and couldn't wait to tell them about this.

They ran through the corridors and out onto the field, almost running headfirst into Harry and Hermione who had managed to ditch Umbridge.

"How are we getting there?" Lacey asked.

"No one is coming with me. I'm going alone. Alert the Order as soon as you can." Harry replied.

"You're not going alone. You're FIFTEEN. You're a child," Lacey argued.

Harry opened his mouth to argue with her when Luna spotted something in the clearing of the Forbidden Forest.

"We fly of course,"

Since the majority of the group couldn't see the Thestrals (including Lacey) they were very confused. Harry explained to them what they were and helped everyone up. It was odd to see yourself up high in the sky but not see what was causing it. Lacey felt incredibly sick, like she was the one who ate the Puking Pastille.

Once they landed Lacey took a few deep breathes in through her nose and out through her mouth but it didn't help the sick feeling she felt. She ran to a bush and threw up before rejoining the group.

Inside the Department of Myseteries was confusing. The group of Hogwarts students made their way to row 97 hoping to see Sirius alive and fine but there was no one there. Neville pointed out an glowing glass orb with Harry's name on it and he reached out for it. As he grabbed it some Death Eaters approached them, demanding he hand the glass orb over to him. When he refused all hell broke loose.

Lacey was running as fast as she could to get away from the Death Eater chasing her, but he caught up quickly and knocked her out cold.