Multio

"That was amazing, let's do it again!" Fred exclaimed.

Lacey laughed, covering herself up with the blanket, "shut upppp Fred, you brought me here to talk to me. Not violate me."

"Be quiet, you loved it," Fred replied, smirking slightly.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you wanna think," she joked with him.

"'Oh Fred, Oh Fred, yesssssssssss Fred' remember that?"

Lacey blushed and covered her face, "no," she said quietly.

"Well I do, it was wonderful."

Lacey peeked out at him from the covers to see him smiling at her.

"Yes, it was," she agreed, "but what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well.. Um.. I don't know how to tell you this, but George and I came up with a plan and everything is happening faster than we thought it would.. and well.. we might be leaving school soon. Just have a few things to do before we go."

He pulled her close to him so that their bodies were touching and they were laying in the bed face to face.

She didn't know what to think. Part of her knew this was going to happen, but the other part was sad she wasn't included in the details and planning.

"I had a feeling. When?" She asked him sadly.

"I'm not sure, but probably within the next month. We've only stuck here this long because neither of us wanted to leave you here,"

Lacey wanted to tell him that not graduating was a bad idea. She wanted to explain to him that if the business didn't work out as well as they hoped it would then they'd need something to fall back on, but she couldn't get the words to form right without upsetting him.

"I understand you're excited to begin your business venture. I do, but I think you should both stay and graduate."

"I know, but we need to start. Every minute spent here is a minute we can't get started on making our shop THE best."

Lacey sighed and nodded, "I have a gift for you both. I wanted to wait until your birthday, but you might need some time to perfect it, if you're leaving that soon," she told him.

"What is it?"

Lacey went into detail about her charm 'Multio' and what it did. As she did so Fred got increasingly more excited.

"We have to tell George. That is GENIUS, Lace," he said, hopping out of the bed butt naked and heading to the door.

Lacey laughed loudly causing Fred to turn around, "but first, I think I'll get dressed," he laughed with her.

"You are the best, you know that? You probably don't even realize how much this is going to help us and boost our sales. Thank you, thank you for being so smart," Fred said to her excitedly, kissing her lips.

They got dressed and Fred ran to get George and bring him back to the Room of Requirement to start practicing the charm. Fred explained it to George and he was just as excited as Fred was.

They walked into the room and Fred was happy to see the bed had disappeared and the room looked like it did when The DA was practicing, meaning they were going to jump right in to practicing.

"Smells like sex in here," George said.

"You TOLD him!?" Lacey shouted at Fred who put his hands up as if to say 'I didn't do it!'

George laughed loudly, "I was totally kidding, but now I feel gross," he said and stopped laughing.

"Shut up, or I won't teach you the charm. Do you have any perfected products with you?"

George nodded and they began practicing.

The three of them stayed there until early in the morning learning the charm. Neither of them getting too far with it, but both of them were still very eager to learn it. Especially when Lacey showed them an example of what they could do.

They decided to call it a day at around 4am and conjured up some bunk beds to sleep in considering they couldn't roam the halls at this time in case someone was patrolling.

"Do not fuck with me here," George joked.

"If you don't shut up about it I swear to Merlin.." Lacey started threatening him but was too tired to actually come up with one. She then snuggled up close to Fred and fell asleep very quickly.