The Yule Ball (Part One)

Lacey and Angelina woke up very early on Christmas Day.

"I'll go wake the boys, you wake the girls?" Lacey asked her.

She nodded and set off to wake their friends so they could all open their gifts together.

Lacey walked into the fourth year boys dorm and shouted for Harry and Ron to wake up. They both jumped up right away. Then she went to the sixth years boys dorm to try and get them up.

"Good morning boys! It's Christmas Day, if you could all wake up and meet us in the common room that would be wonderful!" She yelled in a sing song voice.

"Shut it, Lacey," George said.

"Yeah. Shut up! It's only 6AM," Lee said.

"Hey, don't talk to her like that!" Fred said tiredly.

Lacey smiled and walked over to Fred's bed.

"Will you get them up? The other boys are already down there and I'm sure Angelina got the girls up already," she asked him.

"Sure. Only if you do something for me," he said.

"What?"

"Kiss me," he said slyly.

"W-what? Fred, I- I can't do that," she said, turning a dark red.

"Then sorry, Love. Can't help you," he smirked.

"Fine," she sighed.

She scooted close to him and he puckered his lips and closed his eyes, she bent down and pecked his cheek and he pulled her to him, trying to get her to kiss him properly. No matter how much she wanted to at that moment. She couldn't.

"No way Weasley, you just said a kiss. I kissed your cheek, now get your friends up and meet us downstairs."

She skipped down the stairs and waited for them to get up. About five minutes later everyone was downstairs in their pyjamas and started opening up gifts.

"Angelina! Wow, this is amazing! Thank you so much," Lacey said to her best friend about the 'twin' diary's she got them. If she wrote on a page, it would show up on Angelina's and vice versa. It would come in handy during summer break and when they were in class.

Harry and Ron both got her a giant assortment of goodies. Hermione got her a beautiful pink silk scarf and leather gloves. Ginny got her some beautiful new quills and some coloured ink, George and Lee got her a ton of pranking supplies and Fred told her she'd get his gift later.

Lacey got Fred a black watch that was engraved with his name on it. He loved it and thought it would go great with his dress robes. She got Harry, Ron and George a really expensive broom cleaning & maintenance kit. Ginny received a cute summer dress that she adored and Hermione received a pearl bracelet that would look great with her dress.

Lacey had no idea what to get Angelina. She always got everything she wanted and she definitely wanted to make her gift special. She had put together a scrapbook of all their years together with little passages of cute or funny stuff that happened. She also got her some candies and a bottle of her favourite perfume.

Everyone was looking at the scrapbook and pointing to all the fun they've had over the years, sad that next year was their last year at Hogwarts.

"Awww, look at Fred staring at Lacey in our third year," Angelina said.

Everyone looked at the picture. It was during the summer, just before they got into the Hogwarts Express to go home. Lacey, Fred, George, Angelina and Lee were smiling and at the last second Fred turned to look at Lacey and smiled.