38: It Was Just a Test

Começar do início

"Fine. How about you read the first chapter to me." Lauren said laying down patting the place beside her.

"Alright," Camila laid beside her and Lauren wrapped her arm around her. "Chapter 1: Starting Fresh..." She began. Lauren listened to her voice read and pronounce every word correctly. Perfectly. Lauren couldn't help but watch the girls small pink lips move. The way her tongue licked them as they got a bit dry from moving them. Lauren smiled and tighten her grip a bit on the girls shoulder pulling her closer.

Camila turned the page which was about the last part of the chapter when she noticed Lauren's eyes glazed over. She kept pulled her eyes open and looked at the book before letting them close again. Camila sighed and closed the book snuggling up to Lauren. She heard a small snore come from her mouth and Camila knew the girl finally fell asleep. Camila laid her head on her chest and closed her own eyes.

"Sleepy head." Camila mumbled.
---
Camila sat in the quad with her creative writing class.

"Write about Nature he says. It'll be easy he says. Nothing but Palm trees." Camila mumbled to herself. She looked up and heard Lauren's voice. She playing keep ups with Heather and two other girls.

"Nature...humans are nature." Camila mumbled watching Lauren keep the ball up in the air for quite a while. "If I compare and use similes I could easily write about Lauren but use nature." Camila mumbled to herself. She shrugged and got mesmerized by Lauren. She watched how her shirt would lift up a bit every time she jumped to get to the ball quickly. She passed it to Heather and She completely missed and the ball came rolling to Camila's direction. Lauren jogged after and smiled at Camila winking before picking up the ball and running back to the other.

"She's perfect." Camila mumbled smiling.

---

"Time for chapter two!" Camila yelled walking into the lounge where Lauren was sitting on her phone.

"Already. Why can't we just make out?" Lauren groaned joking.

"Chapter two is about kisses and what they mean so....maybe we can?" Camila smirked sitting on Lauren's lap and resting her head on the girls shoulder opening the small book. Camila started reading and Lauren watched her lips move and occasionally would rub her thigh lovingly.

"Well kissing isn't allowed until after the first date. You haven't taken me on a date yet...." Camila said closing the book looking at Lauren.

"We haven't even gotten to the chapter about Dates. So...I can't kiss you?" Lauren asked looking at Camila.

"Nope." Camila smirked and got up walking out the lounge.

"This book is going to kill me." Lauren groaned.
---
After about a week of spending an hour reading a chapter of the book. Lauren was annoyed. The first date went well and Lauren finally got to kiss Camila. But she felt like she was going to go crazy following a book for their relationship. So she set up a weekly schedule and decided to talk it over with Camila.

A knock sounded and the door soon opened Camila walking in and smiling at the sight of her now girlfriend.

"Hey babe. Hey look...no book today can you hear me out?" Lauren asked pulling her calendar off the wall. Camila nodded and sat beside Lauren. "I'm going to be honest. The book is killing me. I can't do it anymore. I did it because you wanted to do it and I'm willing to follow what you do if you really want to do it. But Liam and friend of mine was telling me about a counselor here on campus that helps with problems as far as friendships to relationships. So how about this..." She pulled the calendar on her lap. "Monday's we sit and talk watch movies cuddle what ever. Tuesday's we have our me time. Wednesday's, we hit up the poetry lounge because I know how much you love literature and it'd be a mini date. Thursday study dates. Friday's every other Friday a bonfire or something. The Fridays in between counseling. Every other Saturday is a date night. A very nice not cliche date. Saturday's only. Sunday's our me time the. We start back on Monday. If you don't like it I get it. If you'd rather stay with the book I'll do it with you." Lauren said looking at Camila.

"You scheduled all this?" Camila asked in awe looking at the calendar.

"Yeah. I mean that book isn't half bad. I skipped ahead and they say the boyfriend or boyfriend of the couple who schedules ahead is bound to stick around for a long time. I hella believe that. I decided counseling just in case something happens or things get out of hand. But what do you say?" Lauren asked.

"Lauren to be honest following that book was a test to see if you'd be honest or even trust me. Which you were. You were honest about not liking it and you trusted my judgment. Trust me I know that book is shit. Trash. Rubbish. But I just wanted to see how you'd react." Camila smiled looking at her.

"So this whole time I could have been making out with you?" Lauren groaned joking.

"Yeah I guess but one thing I want to take away from that book is the sex thing...." Camila mumbled softly.

"Yeah. Hey how about when I'm ready. I won't be ready for at least four to five months. Even then I won't want to put you in jeopardy. We're stupid young dumb adult that are still considered teens. I also feel bad about not being able to be there for your surgery. How'd that go?" Lauren asked soothingly rubbing Camila's stomach. She felt the girl sigh.

"It was good. Quick. Sedated me had me push a lot. It was heart breaking to see the miscarried baby." Camila sighed.

"I'm sure. What'd they say about future reference?" Lauren asked concerned.

"I can still have kids. What caused the miscarriage was most likely over running myself or even yelling a lot which is after we found out is all I seemed to do. But that's the past and I'm glad to be here with you now." Camila smiled.

"Come here." Lauren mumbled. She connected their lips and moaned into the softest of kisses they have ever shared. Lauren laid them down and snuggled Camila into her. "I'm glad I'm here with you too." Lauren kissed the top of her head.

---

Things are great In Camrenville but some big bad wolf is going to have to come and blow down the flimsy yet strong house of a Camren Cards.

Wonder
Who
It
Could
Be
Dun dun dunnnn!

Feedback

Also guys I love you all for reading and sticking with me. Also my followers though. It's amazing. :) I love getting PM's saying you fangirled because I followed or voted for your story. Which BTWS if you have written a FIC and want me to read it. Tag me in a comment on the first chapter and I'll read it. :)

Alright love Yall bye.

Ps. My PM's will be being checked all night come talk to me :D