Chapter 22

Eunji's pov:

"Hey! Guys don't run ahead!" I call out to Jisung and Hansuke, who ran out of the car and into the restaurant as soon as I parked.

"Just let them, it's not like they're gonna do anything stupid," Yuta gives a wave of his hand. Of course, once he says this we turn to see both younger brothers crash into the glass door, trying to be the first one inside.

"You were saying?" I turn my head to Yuta then walk over to the two annoying brats still trying to get inside.

"YAH!" I grab their shirt collars, "Can't you see you're blocking the entrance?!" I rip them away from the door and make them sit down on the curb.

"Where the heck is everyone else?" I hear Doyoung say as he walks over to us from Ten's car, which he just parked next to mine.

"Not sure, but we're the only ones here," Yuta replies.

"Do you wanna play among us?" Hansuke asks Jisung out of boredom.

"Sure, but if I'm imposter I'm not telling you," Jisung whips out his phone.

"Fine by me, you'll loose anyway." Hansuke mimics Jisung and pulls out his phone.

"Hey guys!" Minji calls out, hopping out of Jaehyun's car and running over to our group. Jaehyun follows her, but whines. "Wait for me, I'm tired." he pouts.

"Look at you acting all cute for her, remember when you would do that to me?" Ten teases, slapping Jaehyun's butt once he reaches us.

"Aye bro chill," he jumps, but smirks at Ten, shaking his head.

"Should we just go inside and get seats for everyone?" Doyoung suggests.

"Yeah, how many are we though?"

"Uhhhhh... like ummmm,"

"Yuta, shut up if all you're gonna say is 'uhm' cuz you're not helping me count" I sass, his voice distracting me from counting everyone.

"I was counting!" He defends, stomping one foot on the ground.

"Aye Taeyong is here, he knows how many we are." Jaehyun waves him over.

"Hey guys, we brought Mark too," He says as he reaches us.

"And Johnny," Johnny interrupts, giving a quick wave while smiling.

"Sorry guys, Mark took forever in the restroom," Jikyung complains, rolling her eyes.

"Aw come on, I didn't take that long,"

"Yes you did, I could hear you farting from across campus!" Johnny laughs his head off along with the rest of us.

"Dude, tell them that it was a joke!" Johnny sticks his tongue out in response.

"Taeyong how many are we?" Jaehyun asks.

"What you guys can't count?" The small boy sasses, putting a hand on his hip.

"How are we supposed to count when Yuta is over there going 'uhhhhhh'" I defend.

"I told you I was counting!"

"Ok, ok, geez. Let's see we have..... 12. See that wasn't so hard guys," He smiles.

"Easy for you to say, you're like a mother duck." Yuta scoffs.

"Mother duck? What-"

"Let's goooooo! I'm hungry!" Ten interrupts pulling on Taeyong's sleeve.

We all pile in to the restaurant, and I thought to myself where are we gonna sit for such a big ass group.

"Let's go to the back, there's a big table over there," Doyoung suggests.

"No, it's so dark over there, plus the table only fits eight. Let's sit over here," Yuta nods his head to the left of where the group is, on the opposite side to where Doyoung wanted.

"But there's more space over here," Doyoung complains.

"But we're gonna have to put tables together anyway, plus the view is nicer over here," Yuta starts to move to the side he suggested.

"But-" Doyoung starts, but is interrupted by Yuta.

"Doyoung, I'm going to decide where we sit."

"And why do you get to decide that?"

"Have you heard of top-bottom relationships? I'm the top that decides and you're the bottom that follows."

And with that, Yuta won the argument.

//

this was so short i'm sorry. i've been having a little writer block these days :(

anyway this is kinda just a filler chapter but don't worry cuz the next chapter is going to get better.

bye hoes