Hyuk chuckled sweetly.

He is being too sweet with her!

He looked at them with a dead glare.  He went to her and dragged her holding her arms tightly.

"She is such stubborn even from her childhood. This stubborn girl will never listen.. Now we should proceed for the next destination"

Saying that he almost started to walk fast holding her.

"Yah, why are you dragging me?"

Meanwhile Hyuk and Joshua stood dumbfounded their. They walked much past them.

"Jungkookah! Why you are dragging me?" She was just blabbering in his ears to stop him.

He stopped being extremely annoyed.

"Can you please stop chattering?" He said to her.

" Why you are even angry?" She asked him being confused.

"I-I.. " He couldn't speak more, what will he say?

Why I am being even jealous! Jungkookah.. Don't act like a kid. You know you won't get her so what's result for being jealous or angry?

He left her hand as this thought went through his heart and mind.

"What now?" She could understand him being disappointed.

"Nothing, let's find the destination quickly" He said and started to walk.

"What just happened with this boy?" She mumbled under her breathe.

Meanwhile all of them met and were walking to the next destination. They were quick at finding the next one. Joshua found out first being excited she took a flag and went their to place the flag. It was near a pond their. She ran to the bank and suddenly tripping on a stone she fell inside the pond.

"Joshua!" Yiana screamed and all of them rushed by the pond.

"Save meee... I can't swim" She was almost drowning in the pond though water level was not to much up.

"She will get panic attack due to this... We have to save her though the water level is not up but as she is scared it will result into bad" Jungkook said and was getting ready to dive in the pond.

But without even warning Hyuk dived in to the pond, it was quite easy for him to take her out as he is a swimmer. He took her out but as Jungkook said she blanked out. He kept her on the ground and they tried to wake her up but she didn't respond at all.

"Wait let me check" Yiana checked her pulse.

"It's quite weak! She must not continue with us .. She should rest !!!" Yiana said.

"What then?" Hyuk asked with water drenched body.

"You will also caught cold hyuk!" She said worrying about him.

"Then should we abort ?" Jungkook asked.

"But we are close to the main destination. Even no other group reached here" Yiana said.

"That's right too" Hyuk replied.

"Do one thing, Hyuk take her with you. Both of you should not continue it more. I and Yiana will continue the rest" Jungkook did give a good advice.

"That's a good idea indeed hyuk, half of us will split here, but her life is first. Don't be late more. Just go taking her" She hurried.

Hyuk nodded because this one is the last hope to win the competition. He took her in his arms and went towards the back quickly. He almost was rushing to the teachers.